[WARNING CLOSED!] Any newbie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't go by. Can't go anywhere without you. - page 1137

drknn:

Throw an indicator in the window of another indicator and select FirstIndicatorData in full application

it's not clear... I throw BB in the field with RSI, and in BB in the tab "display" I unchecked - "show in the data window", nevertheless it is displayed on the price chart...

Roman.:

it's not clear... I drop the BB in the field with the RSI, and in the BB in the "display" tab I uncheck the "show in data window" box, but it still shows up on the price chart...
open the navigator, move the BB to the previously attached RSI with the mouse, as soon as you drop the key the BB properties will appear, select FirstIndicatorData in the field Apply to instead of Close

Techno:
open the navigator, move the BB to the previously attached RSI with the mouse, as soon as you lower the key the BB properties will appear, in the field Apply to instead of Close select FirstIndicatorData

Sens :-))), I'm on automatic, as I'm used to, for the intraday indicator to work "tipicle price", thank you.

How to get iMA from iCCI in an EA, how to prescribe iMA correctly ?

Sergey_Rogozin:
How do I get iMA from iCCI in my EA, how do I set the iMA correctly?

You have to do it manually - you need to limit the loop, which will go through the CCI, summarize them and average with formula of that sliding indicator, which you choose. Formulas of moving averages are available in the terminal help in the section of technical indicators.

drknn:

You have to do it by hand - you need to limit the loop that will go through CCIs, sum them and average them with formula of that sliding indicator, which you choose. Formulas for moving averages are available in the Terminal Help in the Technical Indicators section.

Thanks, I've already solved that problem.

It turned out to be easier to write an indicator...MA from CCI.

Hello. experienced programmers, could you please tell me how to execute a transaction after a certain period of time, like if(hour()==4){.....}

noxidiz:
Hello. experienced programmers, could you please tell me how to execute a transaction after a certain period of time, like if(hour()==4){.....}
if(hour()==4){
 int Ticket=OrderSend(// сюда вписать парамерты открытия ордера);
}

Hello !

Does anyone know ? I've installed a second MT4 terminal, transferred an EA from the first terminal to it. I opened it in MetaEditor and if I try to compile it after changes in the code, it won't compile, giving an error "access denied". It compiles in the first terminal. What do I do ?

volshebnik:

Hello !

Does anyone know ? I've installed a second MT4 terminal, transferred an EA from the first terminal to it. I opened it in MetaEditor and if I try to compile it after changes in the code, it won't compile, giving an error "access denied". It compiles in the first terminal. What do I do ?

What's the operating system, seven? If yes, no wonder you didn't run the meta-editor as administrator. If it's an xpi, then we'll ask more questions.
Reason: