[WARNING CLOSED!] Any newbie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't go by. Can't go anywhere without you. - page 562

Svinozavr >>:
Swetten, а что значит - хороший?
It takes the illusions out of it. :)

sak120 писал(а) >>

Question. The Expert Advisor is working on a real account on a remote computer, and if I log in to that account (as a trader) from another computer, the Expert Advisor on the remote computer stops working and does not write anything in the logs, even the terminal does not write anything in the logs. Moreover, after closing the second terminal, the Expert Advisor on the remote computer does not trade further. Is it blocked by the broker or is it a problem with the remote computer?

Great link, I'll ask there now :).

https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/123467

Good afternoon. Could you please advise which functions can be used to name currency pairs and periods for the indicator to automatically select settings and use this data in variable names (including the global ones)?

Andrey_Kam >>:
Добрый день. Подскажите, пожалуйста, при помощи каких функций можно индикатору получить название пары валюты и период на котором он работает, чтобы иметь возможность автоматически подбирать настройки и использовать эти данные в именах переменных (глобальных в том числе)
string Symbol()
int Period()

Hello, esteemed MQL experts! Can you advise a newbie how to write, if possible, a script (not an Expert Advisor) that would place a trade order and at the same time enable the Trailing Stop function at the minimum level. Maybe there is a ready-made one, then if you can give me a link.

root >>:
Здравствуйте, уважаемые знатоки MQL! Подскажите новичку, как написать, если это возможно, скрипт (не советник), чтобы он выставлял торговый ордер и одновременно включал для него функцию Трейлинг стопа на минимальном уровне. Возможно есть готовый, тогда если можно - ссылку.
The script is executed once, so it can place an order, the database is full of them. And a trailing stop requires constant stop pulling, so you have to use an EA that runs all the time.

trailing stop automatic

granit77 >>:
Скрипт исполняется один раз, поэтому выставить ордер он может, таких в базе полно. А трейлингстоп требует постоянного подтягивания стопа, поэтому придется использовать советник, который работает постоянно.

Victor probably didn't want to overload the unsophisticated mind :o),

In fact, you can use a script to open an order,

and enter a conditional loop in the script for as long as the order exists and pull the trawl with this loop.

Good afternoon. Could someone please help insert Alert into the 3 Indians indicator https://www.mql5.com/ru/articles/1448... so that when a line appears it triggers once...otherwise my one is beeping with every tick((...thanks in advance...

Vladon >>:
трейлингстоп автоматический

Thank you! Put it as an EA on a free chart, as I understand it, when a profit appears on the order, it should trigger, set SL and follow the position. I would also like to see the source code, if possible...

However, for some reason it does not work, manually TS is set!

Reason: