[WARNING CLOSED!] Any newbie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't go by. Can't go anywhere without you. - page 1135

mike2906:

Trading question, HELP !!!!!!!!

I am implementing the concept of small trades, on market movements between support and resistance levels. The robot opens (for example) Btsu, the market rolls back a little and I want to open Sell, but it does not open, refers to error 134 (not enough funds), although the demo account 100.000, lot 0.1. I open a reverse trade manually without any problems. How to be in this situation, my head is broken, thanks

check the order volumes again.

Please advise how to optimise the EA, it works on MA.

I would like to know on what TF to optimise, on all ticks, control points or opening price.

I would like to know what TF to optimise for.

rustein:

Please advise how to optimise the EA, it works on MA.

I would like to know on what TF to optimise, on all ticks, control points or opening price.

I would like to know what TF to optimise for.

If opening and closing occurs at intersection of MA, you can use open prices on H1.

If closing occurs at Stop Profit and Loss or there is a trawl, then you need all ticks. OR

If you specify PERIOD_H1 in the iMA, you can use the open prices at M1 or M5.

I hope this is really just about optimisation and not about "fitting" MA, stop or trawl parameters.

DhP:

If opening and closing occurs at MA crossing, then you can use the opening prices on H1.

If closing on Profit and Loss Stops or there is a trawl, then all ticks are needed. OR

If you specify PERIOD_H1 specifically in the iMA, then you can use open prices on M1 or M5.

I hope this is really just about optimisation and not about "fitting" MA, stop or trawl parameters.

For myself I have written a simple indicator for MA crossing, the EA opens/closes at MA crossing, I want to find the best indicator parameters by checking on the history, exactly these parameters:

//-------------------------------------------------------------------+
extern int FastMA        = 13; //
extern int FastMode      = 1; // 0=SMA,1=EMA,2=SSMA,3=LWMA
extern int FastPrice     = 1; // 0=Close,1=Open,2=High,3=Low,4=Median,5=Typical,6=Weighted
extern int SlowMA        = 21; //
extern int SlowMode      = 1; // 0=SMA,1=EMA,2=SSMA,3=LWMA
extern int SlowPrice     = 1; // 0=Close,1=Open,2=High,3=Low,4=Median,5=Typical,6=Weighted

which means "I hope this is really just about optimizing and not about "fitting" MA parameters" what is the difference?

Thanks.

Any EA on any historical timeframe can be made highly profitable by adjusting the parameters.

https://www.mql4.com/ru/search/?keyword=оптимизация+and+fitting&period=0&author=

Please advise how to make one of the conditions, for example, modification of an order should be done only once and not in a cycle. I just have the condition "if (OrdersTotal()==3) ModOrders();" and while in the market 3 orders, it will modify the order. How do I make a single execution without changing the condition, return does not work :)

Thanks.

merkulov.artem:

Please advise how to make one of the conditions, for example, modification of an order should be done only once and not in a cycle. I just have the condition "if (OrdersTotal()==3) ModOrders();" and while in the market 3 orders, it will modify the order. How do I make a single execution without changing the condition, return does not work :)

Thanks.

See reply today at 2:34 pm.

DhP:

See reply today at 2:34 pm.

Thanks)

Good day to you all! Could you please tell me, Mr. programmers, whether the Expert Advisor will distinguish the blue line from the red one in Mr. Kovalev's KAGI indicator? I really need a filter.
Files:
kagi.mq4  19 kb

Ранее я задавал вопрос по тестеру:
После тестирования советника с визуализацией, графические результаты находятся в окне с пометкой visual, например, GBPUSD, H4(visual).
Если перезапустить терминал, то (в моем случае) эти наработанные результаты иногда остаются в этом окне, но с пометкой offline, а иногда такое окно вовсе исчезает.
Подскажите, пожалуйста, отчего это зависит, и как сделать, чтобы окно с результатами визуализации гарантированно появилось после рестарта терминала.

Thank you, granit77 has advised me to save a template for this window. Then I can always apply this template later and restore the whole history of trades together with the applied graphical objects.
And I really need the window with visualization results because for debugging, I put various marks on the chart whose names contain auxiliary information which is not saved in the standard report in any way.