[WARNING CLOSED!] Any newbie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't go by. Can't go anywhere without you. - page 1125

drknn:

There is a very interesting function for marking found variables. Press Ctrl+F, enter a variable name, tick the "Bookmark" and "Mark found" boxes. Then press the "Find all" button. To remove it, click the "Remove All" button.
That's handy. Thanks

There is a commission in the Alpari USN account. How do I test an EA in the tester, taking into account the commission?

Galion:

And a double click takes you to a code snippet))) Just what I need, thanks)

I don't understand, which object needs to be double clicked on?

Trade once a day!!! How would this be done?

There is such a variant, which does not work when turned on (when turned off, trades are opened, but not once a day). As the basis for the code taken somewhere on these open spaces. Please correct this code.

extern bool WaitForNewDay = true; //----- switch to check every day

bool Trade=true; //--flag for next trade (set to true)

datetime bt,tm; //---- variables for day check function

int init()

{

if(WaitForNewDay) {Trade=false;} //---- if the mode is enabled, then in the initialization the flag is assigned to prohibit trade

return(0);

}

int start()

{

if(WaitForNewDay) CheckForNewDay();

if(CalculateCurrentOrders(Symbol())==0 && Trade) //----- check open orders and check the flag

{

CheckForOpen(); //---------open order

if (WaitForNewDay) {Trade=false;} //----------- if same-day mode is enabled, then trade is disabled after the trade

return;

}

}

//--------------function to check one day

void CheckForNewDay()

{

tm=iTime(Symbol(),PERIOD_D1,0); //--------- check current day

if (bt!=tm) {bt=tm; trade=true;} //---------- if the old date does not match the current date, the old date is assigned to the current date value and the flag is granted permission to trade

}

And where does it have a button???

dzhini:

(trades open when switched off, but not once a day)

How about this?

drknn:
And how is this?

The error is in the original post, I'll fix it now. When WaitForNewDay = false, the Expert Advisor works without limit - 1 trade per day.

how to see the tick chart, with all the history?

dzhini:

Error in the original post, I'll fix it now. When WaitForNewDay = false, the EA works without limit - 1 trade per day.

The code is wrong. First of all, if the start() function is of int type, it should return an integer value. The return you have here is returned only by a condition. And if the condition is not fulfilled, what should the start() function return to the terminal?

Further, you are too complicated to check - better to do as follows: we create a counter of orders, open and closed today. If the number of orders closed today is greater than zero, then you do not trade. Otherwise, you are allowed to trade.

Danil93:
How do I see the tick chart, with all the history?

Write an indicator that will draw ticks after launching. Option 2 - write each tick to a text document and subsequently retrieve the entire tick history at the right moment.

drknn:

Write an indicator that will draw the ticks after launching. Option 2 - write off each tick into a text document and subsequently retrieve the entire tick history at the right moment.
yeah...complicated. then suddenly answer this: 5 pips or 10, no rollback. how long can the price live?
Reason: