[WARNING CLOSED!] Any newbie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't go by. Can't go anywhere without you. - page 1128

Abzasc:

https://docs.mql4.com/ru/basis/operations/bool

The logical OR operation...

Zy counter-alt - M is like SRC push button and code through it.

Right, I've read that before, a long time ago, I thought I understood it. But it doesn't work here!

int start()
{int y;
y= WindowFirstVisibleBar();Alert ("y",y);
for (;y>=0;y--)
{ double up=iFractals(Symbol(),PERIOD_M15,MODE_UPPER,y);
double down=iFractals(Symbol(),PERIOD_M15,MODE_LOWER,y);
if (up>=1||down>=1){
Alert("Previous upper fractal is:", up, " Previous lower fractal is:", down);Alert ("y",y);}}
//----

//----
return(0);
}

If anyone wants to help me with a question?!

How to describe the code for autotuning?

The idea is that the indicator will change the analysis period (sensitivity) with the help of the standard deviation indicator readings.

For example we take StdDev100, translate its readings through 1000, and obtain the period setting for MA.

It will be a simple and unique system to trade.

If anyone has a link to such a robot, please send it to me!

I have sketched some gibberish here, the robot does not want to work naturally!

Files:
periodksd.mq4  3 kb

akula:

If anyone wants to help me with a question?!

how to correctly describe the code for auto-tuning?

The idea is that the indicator will change the period of analysis (sensitivity) with the help of standard deviation indicator readings.

For example we take StdDev100, translate its readings through 1000, and obtain the period setting for MA.

It will be a simple and unique system to trade.

-I have no idea how to attach this kind of pattern, but I have to try to use it as an input file.

I have just sketched some gibberish but it does not want to work of course!

Post this information in all forum threads from page 1 to 10 and you will be happy - so you will get an answer to your question instantly - the more threads you put it in, the faster you will get an answer.

What's the point of this thread?

"Any newcomer's question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Don't let the pros out of your sight. Not without you."

On most forums, throwing the same thing in different branches is kind of unethical.

akula:

What's the point of this thread?

"Any newcomer's question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Don't let the pros out of your sight. Can't go anywhere without you."

and this thread...https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/131166?

how much attention!!! thank you!)

But still, if anyone has the time, we could have a chat about the idea)

drknn:

I don't understand which object needs to be double-clicked?

dzhini:

I have tried the code you suggested. The result is always the same - it keeps opening trades during the day. Again, I would like to keep the on/off option.

I must have phrased my question incorrectly. We trade on an hour timeframe and we don't know when a deal will be opened, but we want it to be the same during the day. I would like to make this feature switchable. Maybe someone has such a piece of code?

Dimka-novitsek:

And it doesn't work here!

int start()
{int y;
y= WindowFirstVisibleBar();Alert ("y",y);
for (???;y>=0;y--)
{ double up=iFractals(Symbol(),PERIOD_M15,MODE_UPPER,y);
double down=iFractals(Symbol(),PERIOD_M15,MODE_LOWER,y);
if (up>=1||down>=1){
Alert("Previous upper fractal is:", up, " Previous lower fractal is:", down);Alert ("y",y);}}
//----

//----
return(0);
}
Where ??? is it exactly right?
Reason: