[WARNING CLOSED!] Any newbie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't go by. Can't go anywhere without you. - page 1142

paukas:

You see, the market is not the welfare office. Here, some people win money from others.

If there was some mechanism to do it steadily - who would pay for the banquet? And who would share it with you?

Well, actually there is someone to pay for the banquet. Forex is an instrument of a global consortium, the Clan of Involutionists now centred in Switzerland, which started around 4000 BC, partly amongst Egyptian priesthood. The credit system is their invention since the Middle Ages. Also organised the first and second world crises. Now they are preparing a third. That's just for the record: a little education. About sharing - there are all kinds of people. For example, Roman is trying to help.

Roman.:

In contests on real accounts, people are dispersing the starting deposit in a week - an increase of 400% - first place.

One thing is 30% per year - with min risks - possible, but also possible 3000% per year with increased risks, it all depends on the particular "comrade", what amount he is willing to risk, for a possible ("any") percentage of profit. Although profit is counted in pips... :-)))

So in the end you can make money = the final profit is much more than the loss ?

eddy:
Stability is a concept that includes a period of stability. as I said before - the point is to trade and hope for the maximum duration of this period)
Yes, but we can take a year and the possibility to earn good money during it. And then the next year. As a result, you can live on it without being broke.

volshebnik:
So in the end you can earn = the final profit is much more than the loss ?

Yes, but the risk of losing the deposit is "much" higher...

You know with 1000000 30% a year it's kinda normal, with 1000 30% a year it's kinda... :-)))

On the other hand, if you have a few G's - start - one - failed... two - failed... but from the third - 3000% a year... :-)))

All depends on the readiness of the man and a sane TS.

DhP:

A good book for beginners http://all-forex.ucoz.com/load/0-0-0-24-20

Among other things, read there: Computer programs, like a surgeon's scalpel (just a tool), can only be useful in experienced hands.

Thanks ) I'm not a beginner. I have read this book.

volshebnik:
Well, actually, there is someone to pay for the banquet. Forex is an instrument of a global consortium, the Clan of Involutionists, now centred in Switzerland, which started around 4000 BC, partly amongst Egyptian priesthood. The credit system is their invention since the Middle Ages. Also organised the first and second world crises. Now they are preparing a third. That's just for the record: a little literacy.

That's terrible. Who's got you so brainwashed?

volshebnik:

Thanks ) I'm not a beginner.

Of course :)

paukas:

That's terrible. Who has brainwashed you like this?

volshebnik:

Thank you.) I'm not a beginner.

Sure you are :)

I think you can clearly feel the "hand" of the almighty John here... :-)))

Roman.:

Yes, but the risk of losing the dep is "much" higher...

You know with 1000000 30% a year it's kinda normal, with 1000 30% a year it's kinda... :-)))

On the other hand, if you have a few G's - start - one - failed... two - failed... but from the third - 3000% a year... :-)))

It all depends on the willingness of the man and a sane TS.

If you lose twice, it is no longer a working system. It may not be 3000%, it may be less, but it is more stable. And from them you can grow up to 3000%.

paukas:

That's terrible. Who has brainwashed you like this?

volshebnik:

Thank you.) I'm not a beginner.

Sure you are :)

? ) You'll find out soon enough, maybe later.) Copernicus and Galileo were also persecuted for being round.) For you it is a horror, a curiosity, only through ignorance ) The Lamas did not reveal everything to Hitler, though the Reich tried.)

Roman.:

I think you can clearly feel the "hand" of the almighty John here... :-)))
I'm not familiar with John, much less the almighty. Sorry ))
Reason: