THE IDEA EXCHANGE - page 28

Everything is there, the link to the source code is in English, I don't know it. I'm not very good at Russian either, if you noticed.
I didn't mean to insult you, no offence, you just took it so harshly.

However, you didn't answer the questions:

Are you a programmer?

Are you making money here or like most people?

DJSVARNOIY писал(а) >>

All there is a link to the source text in English, I do not know it, I am not good with Russian too, if you noticed.
I didn't want to insult you, don't take offence, it's just you took it so cruelly.

However, you have not answered the questions:

1. Are you a programmer?

2. Do you make money here or like most people?

Yes. I accepted it with hostility, because for me the solution of this paradox is obvious, and there all sorts of scientists from all sorts of great institutes, plus an error in the formula at the beginning of the article. Besides people interested in science read serious scientific publications and not popsy sites for science.

1. a plasterer and painter, and also a third-grade motorist.

2. You'd better worry about your earnings.

Yeah, my earnings are tears in the eye, and it doesn't seem to matter to you either. In fact, I've noticed that people here have a sense of humour, and you...

I wonder how much money you need to be happy?

About my income, you're wrong, plasterers and painters make good money.

DJSVARNOIY >> :
Yeah, my earnings are tears in the eye, and you don't seem to care either. In fact, I notice people here are humorous, and you're...

Why are you asking about earnings? Clearly visible in the figures in the avatar of each user. It's the user's estimated monthly income in dollars.

granit77 писал(а) >>

Why do you ask about earnings? You can clearly see by the number on each user's avatar. It's the user's estimated monthly income in dollars.

Nah, I don't make it :) I'm gonna have to write less on this forum, maybe I will.

Integer писал(а) >>

Nah, I don't make it :)

I have to try harder. Just a little bit more, just a little bit more.

Integer >> :

>> Nah, I don't make it :)

Don't get in the way of a divorce!

:))))))

Well, here come the comedians, another thing altogether :))))

granit77 >> :

Why do you ask about earnings? You can clearly see by the number on each user's avatar. It's the user's estimated monthly earnings in dollars.

Oh, man. I'm so jealous. I'm talking about Scribbler.

Reason: