Two days ago I bought two products for $30,000. But I make prices like that when I take products off the market for a while, when I modify them. - page 10

Alexander Ivanov:

You are mistaken. You can buy directly from the card.

Then it turns out that the clauses in the rules are out of date and have not been amended?

BlackTomcat:
Nikolai, what prevents you from creating ALL the accounts originally linked to the stolen card? Or do you think it takes a long time to create accounts and link the card? :) Even if you do it all "by hand", it's 15 minutes maximum. And the scammers of these processes for sure, automated all kinds of scripts, so it will take them just a couple of minutes.
WebMoney and PayPal walletscan only be tied to your card for at least five minutes or ten.

Nikolay Perevidin:
WebMoney and PayPal walletscan only be linked to your card in five minutes or ten.
What do you mean "to your card"? If your card has been compromised and its data, including PIN, is available to both cardholder and fraudster, then whose card is it? :) "It was yours and now it's ours." :)

Alexander Ivanov:

there's no card linkage for purchases, it seems. I've tried it now. You can really buy with someone else's card if you know the pin code.

And you need an e-mail address.

What I do not understand, purchases are made within the payment system mkl5, and it as I understand it is now possible to deposit money in addition to EPSWebMoney and PayPal, directly from the credit card. Although the rules do not mention it yet.

But is it possible to deposit money from someone else's card?

BlackTomcat:
What do you mean "to your card"? If the card has been compromised and its details, including the PIN, are available to both the cardholder and the fraudster, whose card is it? :) "It was yours and now it's ours." :)
Was your card is now ours does not pass, the owner of the card Last Name patronymic on the card and on the walletsWebMoney and PayPal should coincide. You will not be able to bind the card issued to Ivanov to Petrov's wallet, so it is clear.

Nikolay Perevidin:
The card was yours and now ours does not work, the cardholder's surname and patronymic on the card and on theWebMoney and PayPal walletsmust be the same. You can't link a card issued to Ivanov to Petrov's wallet, I see.
No, it's not clear. :) Let me explain. In PP or WM account the name you indicate should really coincide with the name of cardholder. But in fact PP and WM accounts may NOT belong to cardholder. Names should coincide, but accounts are attached to e-mail! And who owns the e-mail, which registered the account - it's such a vast topic... :)

Look at MT4, you don't need a deposit at all. You can just buy directly from the card.

BlackTomcat:
No, I don't get it. :) Let me explain. In PP or WM account the name must really coincide with the name of cardholder. But in fact PP and WM accounts may not belong to cardholder. Names should coincide, but accounts are attached to e-mail! And who owns the e-mail, which registered the account - it's such a vast topic... :)

So, as far as I understand, you are writing about the following scheme:

There is a foreign card, there is a cardholder's name, using the name of the cardholder we register an account in webmoney, and bind the card.

Nikolay Perevidin:

So, as far as I understand, you are writing about the following scheme:

There is a foreign card, there is a cardholder's name, we register an account in webmani using the name of the cardholder, and we link the card.

Yes, that's correct. In this e-mail specify yours, through which will be controlled by the account.
P.S. Only in light of the fact that above wrote Alexander Ivanov (that the purchase can be made simply through the card, without intermediaries in the face of WM or PP), the scammers become even easier - no need to do extra gestures.
P.P.S. CVC-code is indicated on the back of the card. PIN-code is not used for Internet purchases. Although I read recently that there is a scheme whereby the client enters the PIN-code at an ATM and it can simultaneously be a confirmation of a remote transaction, which at the same time is carried out by fraudsters. The interaction with the "client" in this case takes place over the phone, posing as a bank employee: at the right moment they are asked to enter the PIN at the ATM. But I don't have enough knowledge to understand how this could work, and why the PIN entered at an ATM could be a confirmation of some transaction that is currently being carried out over the internet.

BlackTomcat:
Yes, that's right. At the same time, you should specify your e-mail address, which will be used to control the account.

Only this scheme has a significant disadvantage, it limits the maximum funds in the wallet to about 200 quid.

To transfer the amounts described above, you need a personal certificate, which is issued for a fee after checking passport details, and without a cardholder's passport it will be impossible to do so.

Reason: