Gentlemen developers, when will there be a withdrawal to Russian e-wallets Qiwi-wallet and Yandex-money? - page 3

Dmitry Fedoseev:
Who says?
if I live in a far-away village (sub-tundra :))) then who is there to meet?

Alexander Ivanov:
if I live in a far-away village (sub-tundra :))) who is there to meet then?
In this case it will be closer to the nearest notary than to the registrar.

Maxim Kuznetsov:
From the official site of WM:

The money hangs around and you can't even pay for a phone. There may be wallet to wallet WM, but there is no way out in the real world yet

A normal alternative to WM (or a backup) is simply vital

Yesterday I just paid for the phone to MTS - no problem. Instantly.

But I agree that an alternative withdrawal to Visa/Mastercard would not hurt anyone.

Dmitry Fedoseev:
In that case, the nearest notary will be closer to you than to the registrar.
There is another option: become a registrar yourself - it is good for you (but a bit of a hassle) and helps other people in your area.

Dmitry Fedoseev:
Who says?
you can get the initial one remotely, but the personal one only through the registrar

Alexander Bereznyak:
you can get the initial one remotely, but the personal one only through the registrar
Why are you telling me this if I got a personalised one without meeting the registrar?

A bank card attached to a WebMoney wallet allows you to withdraw funds quickly and cash them out at ATMs. The WebMoney payment system supports many cards - each card has advantages and disadvantages.
For WMZ and WME withdrawal you can use cards that are issued via the service cards.wmtransfer.com - at the moment cards PaySpark and Payoneer are issued there. To obtain such a card you will need to upload some documents to the website. If you can get these cards online relatively quickly, you will have to wait a few weeks. The cost of issuing a card for a formal certificate is between €10 and €12. There is a fee for crediting the card - on average one per cent of the amount credited, but not less than three euros. There is also a fee for cash withdrawals from ATMs - around two percent and at least 2-3 euros. If you decide to get your card through cards.wmtransfer.com, be sure to check the fees, withdrawal and transfer limits, and other information. You can find this information by going to the "Card Information / Fees" section.
You can withdraw funds from WebMoney using cards of your partner banks. It is especially convenient if you work with rubles - WMR. At this moment the system supports cards of "Otkritie" Bank, "Russian Standard Bank", "Ocean Bank", "SRP" and "Alfa Bank". To obtain such a card, it is often enough to go to any bank branch with a passport. For example, in "Alfa-bank" you immediately after the paperwork will be given a card unembossed, which can easily be linked to a ruble WebMoney purse. It takes about a week to issue an embossed card with the owner's name on it. By the pluses of cards issued through our partner banks WebMoney, include zero fee for withdrawal of funds in the "native" ATMs and low interest on the transfer of money to the card - in the region of one to two percent. Judging by the reviews of the system's clients, these cards are the most popular. This is especially true of cards from Otkritie Bank, Ocean Bank and Alfa Bank.
At cards.wmtransfer.com you can also link a card of any other bank, regardless of whether it is a system partner or not. The procedure for linking cards is not simple, but it is much more profitable to withdraw money through them than in the case of cards issued by the service itself.

Vladimir Pastushak:

The topic has already been raised https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/36731

In my opinion, VISA withdrawal is long overdue ....

E-wallets cannot be used in shops or petrol stations...

Maxim Kuznetsov:
From official site WM:

They don't work yet... the money hangs around and you can't even pay for your phone. Perhaps from WM purse to WM wallet and go, but in the real world no output yet

A normal alternative to WM (or a backup) is just vital

We may be living in parallel worlds. Last Friday I made another big transfer from WM to my own bank card. As always all passed without any delays and as usual. I have a personal certificate.

Karputov Vladimir:
There is another option: to become a registrar yourself - and it's good (albeit a bit troublesome to register) and help other people in your area.
For Alexander, it's a gold mine in his sub-tundra, he just sits back and gives out certificates.

Server Muradasilov:

It is possible to withdraw funds from WebMoney using the cards of partner banks. It is especially convenient if you work with rubles - WMR. At the moment the system supportscards of Otkritie Bank, Russian Standard Bank, Ocean Bank, SRP NPO and Alfa Bank. To obtain such a card, it is often enough to go to any bank branch with a passport. For example, in "Alfa-bank" you immediately after the paperwork will be given a card unembossed, which can easily be linked to a ruble WebMoney purse. It takes about a week to issue an embossed card with the owner's name on it. By the pluses of cards issued through our partner banks WebMoney, we can assign a zero fee for withdrawal of funds in the "native" ATMs and low interest on the transfer of money to the card - in the region of one to two percent. Judging by the reviews of the system's clients, these cards are the most popular. This is especially true of cards from Otkritie Bank, Ocean Bank and Alfa Bank.
At cards.wmtransfer.com you can also link a card of any other bank, regardless of whether it is a system partner or not. The procedure for linking cards is not simple, but it is much more profitable to withdraw money through them than in the case of cards issued by the service itself.

Otkrytie Bank is no longer friends with webmasters. They used to issue Otkritie-webmani cards, but then they closed it down and now you can withdraw to their card the same way as to other banks' cards, without any benefits.
Reason: