To the wheel or the cry of the soul ... Withdrawal systems in MQL5 - page 7

Alexey Volchanskiy:

Well, YAD is unlikely to be shut down, the system is purely Russian, as I understand it. But foreign ones can, as long as they lobby the deputies correctly. Like with beer in a PET container, and PET is outlawed. And at the same time all the small beer producers, as the line for bottling in PET costs $5000, and in glass is already hundreds of thousands.

By the way, is everyone aware that there is a Russian payment card system in operation? I even read in Zh Zh Zh Zh Zh Zh Zh Zh, how a person went to the Crimea without a penny of cash and with just this one card. And he did not die of hunger.)

There were and are still places, "Gold Crown" - its percentage in the market is negligible. Development Novosibirsk.

The ideology and all technology is completely taken from the French payment chip system ( again, not our design).

It does not work abroad and in fact nobody needs such a system even within the country.

If he chooses , the client takes VISA as it is cheaper. + [x] works worldwide - including payment for purchases over the internet.

--

We were the first to go into space, this is a real benefit, and now the USA buys rocket engines from us because they are unable to sell them themselves.

and the training of their astronauts takes place here. This is where our technology is really better.

Our kind - should we have imposed sanctions?

Vladimir Gribachev:

I'm reading this thread and I don't understand...

The IC introduced ePayments a long time ago for withdrawals - there is an option to make cards, you can withdraw cash from the card or transfer to another card. I cashed a couple of times, but did not understand their komsa - instead of $ 100 I was able to withdraw ~ 90, but the card remained 5. Then I just started transferring to other cards.

I have for example 3 cards from ePayments, Yandex, PrivatBank. Withdrawal I order on ePayment, the card of this system is most convenient to pay in shops. If I need cash I am transferring to card from YAD then from YAD to Privat - I lose about 2-3% for all these manipulations. You can withdraw from YAD, but there is some rubbish with the rates, you may then just withdraw a few hundred rubles a week.

2 - 3% to lose is normal for me, the same komsa if it was withdrawn to the card directly.

ZS. Of course if there was still a withdrawal and to JD, it would be chic.

I was wrong...

I was wrong... Just now I checked again. Withdraw for ePayment $ 150, with it to YAD, and from YAD to Privat - lost 10% :(

Vladimir Gribachev:

I was wrong...

I was wrong. I was wrong. Withdraw on ePayment 150$, from it to YAD, and from YAD to Privat - in short I lost 10% :(

I do not understand why you have to make such a chain, when you can just stick your ePayments card in any ATM and cash the quid for 2.5 dollars?

Vasiliy Sokolov:
I don't understand why you have to make such a chain when you can just stick your ePayments card in any ATM and cash out the quid for $2.50?
At what exchange rate?

Vladimir Gribachev:

I was wrong...

I was wrong. I was wrong. Withdraw on ePayment 150$, from it to YAD, and from YAD to Privat - in short I lost 10% :(

Question for you as a cardholder ePayments. If this card has an internet bank? Is the balance of the ePayments card visible in the ePayments service itself?

Vladimir Pastushak:
At what rate?
? Cash will be in dollars. That is, the ATM will give you US dollars, not roubles.

Vasiliy Sokolov:
A question for you as an ePayments cardholder. If this card has internet bank? Is the ePayments card balance visible in the ePayments service itself?
Yes

Vasiliy Sokolov:
? Cash will be in dollars. That is, the ATM will give you US dollars, not rubles.

Where are those ATMs in Ukraine...?, I'll have to google it.

When I withdrew, it was converted to UAH.

Vladimir Gribachev:
Yes
That's cool. I'll think about ordering one. In light of what Renat said, this card could become very relevant in Russia.

Vladimir Gribachev:

Where are those ATMs in Ukraine...?, I'll have to google it.

When I withdrew, it was converted to UAH.

I see. Just let's say an ATM of my bank (VTB24) offers a choice of withdrawing dollars, euros or roubles. I can also replenish it in three currencies. I used to put 500 Bakinskiye myself into it - money is converted into rubles and is immediately credited to a ruble card account. If the card is a dollar card, there is no conversion at all.
Reason: