Get an ePayments debit card for free - page 2

The promotional code link for all is now in the deposit and withdrawal sections.

https://my.epayments.com/#/registration?promo=MQL_card_for_user

ePayments.com ‒ eWallet and online payments, send and receive money online
ePayments.com ‒ eWallet and online payments, send and receive money online
  • my.epayments.com
Register on ePayments and withdraw your funds around the world with the ePayments Prepaid Mastercard®

Evgeny Belyaev:

1)Is the card a ruble card?

2) Is it more profitable than webmoney?

the card is in $. withdrawal to eP-card with MQ is commission-free - this is one.

WebMoney does not have its own cash-out facility, which means additional commissions - that's two.

in addition to all of the above, eP has a rouble wallet, you can withdraw to WebMoney and Y.Money.

In addition, the card does not have a bank account, which means that it is not subject to mandatory reporting to the tax authorities of the registration of foreign accounts and their movements.

Andrey Dik:

card in $. withdrawal to an eP-card with MQ is commission-free - this is one.

WebMoney does not have its own withdrawal facilities, which means additional commissions - that's two.

in addition to all of the above, eP has a rouble wallet, and it is possible to withdraw to WebMoney and Y.Money.

In addition, the card does not have a bank account, which means that it is not subject to the law on mandatory reporting to the tax authorities on the registration of foreign accounts and the movement of funds.

Thanks for the up-to-date information. I will now google pos and atm

Andrey Dik:

In addition, the card does not have a bank account, which means that it is not subject to the law on obligatory reporting to the tax authorities of foreign accounts and movements of funds.

This is a very controversial point.

Alexandr Murzin:
Who has already received it - what are the reviews, rates?
I have been working only with ePayments for a year now. You should order a card in $, withdraw $ and then change it in a good exchanger - it is the most profitable scheme. You will lose your eP on a ruble card because the internal conversion rates of eP are not good.

Evgeny Belyaev:

Thanks for the up-to-date information. I will now google pos and atm

In short, eP charges $2.6 per successful transaction (if you just look at the balance - does not count). It is clear that it is advantageous to withdraw large sums, as the commission is fixed and not a percentage. But you have to withdraw the money only in dollars. It's the only way to get around the problem of currency conversion at predatory exchange rates. Very few ATMs dispense dollars, and usually there are hard limits for foreign cards, for example no more than $400 for a single transaction. So the trick is to find a dollar ATM with a good limit. If it is found, the withdrawal scheme via eP is much more profitable than the same WebMoney.

Vasiliy Sokolov:
Now this is a very controversial point.

Controversial about what? An eP user does not have a bank account in the system, and all bank transfers to and from the eP wallet are made from a single eP bank account.

Read more here.

Quote, "Essentially, you only own a card that can be used for payments and cash-out and an eP wallet, and you don't have a bank account."

Кошелёк и карта ePayments в России: важная информация
Кошелёк и карта ePayments в России: важная информация
  • votes: 17
  • dataworld.info
Обновлена 27.03.2017 Кошелёк и карта ePayments в России: важная информация Для фрилансеров всего мира всегда оставался актуальным вопросом обналичивания собственных денежных средств. Формат взаимодействия с заказчиками, находящимися в разных концах планеты, диктует свои правила игры. А потому всегда актуален вопрос поиска надёжного платежного...

Do I still have to pay for the card? Or am I doing something wrong (promo code entered)?

Ihor Herasko:

Do I still have to pay for the card? Or am I doing something wrong (promo code entered)?

My "first card issue" was zero

Ihor Herasko:

I tried it. I also used the link with the promo code to sign up. And it's the same - the card costs 7.95
Reason: