Two days ago I bought two products for $30,000. But I make prices like that when I take products off the market for a while, when I modify them. - page 8

Sergey Basov:
If it's a good morning, it means the Chinese haven't come for the laundered money yet ))
)))) the triad is dangerous...

I like MQL5.COM community.

They help us a lot, you communicate here, you learn a lot, they give 4-10 bonus credits every week for testing robots or for paying your phone balance (or even for buying wine).

They give you the opportunity to sell products, there is no diktat, everything is democratic. ))

Thank you.

A force majeure situations happen everywhere. ))

Can I ask an indiscreet question? You have a lot of robots on sale with beautiful pictures and perfectly growing balances. Why can't you make money with these robots, even to buy a train to Sochi?

here we are chatting - and the bonuses have been replenished - which means that on Monday they will give 12-13 credits. And that = 700 rubles. :))

At least pay for the electricity. Or take it off and have a drink :))

Yury Golyakov:

Can I ask an indiscreet question? You have a lot of robots on sale with beautiful pictures and perfectly growing balances. Why can't you trade money with these robots, even for the train to Sochi?

If you have a small deposit, your robot is slow to trade and slow to add money. My robot has a maximum of `5-10 kopecks on deposit.

My major part of my earnings comes from orders for the development of automated trading robots based on individual strategies.

Just yesterday Mustafa ordered Trading Robot for breakouts high and low at $100. I'll probably finish it today.

I used to work for an italian guy before that.... I used to make robots with new ideas. I used to get $20-40 for each order, depending on its complexity.

I have been working with this Italian guy from MQL5.com for over a decade now.

Alexander Ivanov:
The robot trades slowly, adds slowly - if you have a small deposit. I have a maximum of 5-10t on deposit for robots.

Well, you should run public signals at least on a cent account or at least on a demo account.

You have the first paid robot in the list, according to the report, it made more than 100% in a month and a half. If you deposited 10,000 on your account, you would become a millionaire in a couple of years.

My robot is not very interesting for me personally because its great value is in correct optimisation, otherwise it is useless. Otherwise it is useless. But I'm going to make money on it and have published a signal. Previous account increased by 15% in two months.

Yury Golyakov:

Well, you should run public signals at least on a cent account or at least on a demo account.

You have the first paid robot in the list, according to the report, it made more than 100% in a month and a half. If you deposited 10 thousand on your account, you would become a millionaire in a couple of years.

My robot has always been different, I have often stopped trading robot and started reaping the benefits.

Or the family needs - repairs, fur coat, mortgage, loans, trips, education .... In short, they are squeezed to the max ))

Alexander Ivanov:

I've had different experiences, often stopping the robot's trading and starting to juggle with my hands - I've lost money or gone up.

Or the family needs - repairs, a fur coat, a mortgage, credits ..... In short, they are squeezed to the max ))

I used to shake hands with my hands, too. But I did it when I was not sure about robots. But to be sure, you just have to test it in real work and that's it.

Interesting story.
It seems that they made their choice on the principle: "If it's expensive, it must be the best". And since it wasn't their own money, why bother? :) If there were statistics on the weighted average selling price, then such extreme price jumps simply would not have had any effect (30 thousand * 0 sales - zero). Always want to be first though. :) Suppose, the "Expert Advisor" cost on the average 10 dollars - there were successful sales, and then, all of a sudden, it cost 30 thousand... Suddenly, the "Holy Grail"? I must take it! I'll be the first!" :)

BlackTomcat:
It's an interesting story.
It seems that they made their choice on the principle: "If it's expensive, it must be the best". And since it wasn't their own money, why bother? :) If there were statistics on the weighted average selling price, then such extreme price jumps simply would not have had any effect (30 thousand * 0 sales - zero). Always want to be first though. :) Suppose, the "Expert Advisor" cost on the average 10 dollars - there were successful sales, and then, all of a sudden, it cost 30 thousand... Suddenly, the "Holy Grail"? I must take it! I'll be the first!" :)
If so, let MQL5 return the money to me )))
Reason: