To the wheel or the cry of the soul ... Withdrawal systems in MQL5 - page 30

Alexandr Saprykin:

I've got it too.... Here you go... ((((

Artyom Trishkin:

Have you tried it only once? For example, you can pay for Rostelecom with WM without any problems.

P.S. Was there a problem at the time?

From my experience I can say that the most adequate service is skrill.

There are brokers, commissions are minimal, quick withdrawal to bank accounts.

I've tried everything, webmoney, kiwi-smith and others ....

Alexandr Saprykin:

Have you tried it only once? For example, you can pay for Rostelecom with WM without any problems.

P.S. Was there a problem at the time?

Immediately after refusal I paid through JD - without problems. The truth all did payment by card number - both there, and there.

Artyom Trishkin:
Immediately after the refusal, I paid through JD - no problem. However, I used my card number to pay for everything - both there and there.
As of today, it seems that YAD has abolished the fee for transfers either from or to wallets, and they also took about 10% for transfers from MTS...

Vladimir Pastushak:

From my experience I can say that the most adequate service is skrill.

There are brokers, commissions are minimal, quick withdrawal to bank accounts.

I have tried everything, webmoney, kiwi-smith and others ....

What is good about it? internal transfer fees? And to a bank account is costly, because of the losses on international transfers.

I support ePayments.

No commission on internal transfers, their plastic can be used for payments in shops, online and to withdraw money from ATMs.

What else do you need? Why would they want to withdraw anything at all, it's an offshore facility :).

P.S. The exchange rate, at least for the Ukrainian hryvnia, is very good.

Artyom Trishkin:
Immediately after the refusal I paid through JD without any problems. True, I paid by card number, both there and there.

This is both a disadvantage and a plus of prepaid cards. Such cards do not have a bank account - this is a plus in terms of not having to report to the tax authorities. The disadvantage is that not everyone accepts such cards, but in most cases online payments go through without problems.

I can advise you to try paying with the Rostelecom eP-card in POS terminals or in a Rostelecom office.

The credit organisation that issued the card makes payments in its own name using the funds provided by the cardholder himself or received in his favour from third parties, if such an option is provided for by the agreement between the issuing bank and the cardholder.

That is, the payment is made on behalf of the card issuing company at the client's expense, not on behalf of the cardholder.

Andrey Dik:

This is both a disadvantage and a plus of prepaid cards. Such cards do not have a bank account - this is a plus in terms of not having to report to the tax authorities. The disadvantage is that not everyone accepts such cards, but in most cases online payments go through without problems.

I can advise you to try paying with the Rostelecom eP-card in POS terminals or in a Rostelecom office.

The credit institution which issued the card makes payments in its own name using the funds provided by the cardholder or received in his favour from third parties, if such option is provided by the agreement between the issuing bank and the cardholder.

That is, the payment is made on behalf of the card issuing company at the expense of the client, not on behalf of the cardholder.

Thank you, but our Rostelecom office does not have a cash register in general, and a payment terminal in particular - they offer to pay at any ATM. I find it easier to pay from home in such cases.

Artyom Trishkin:
Thanks, but our Rostelecom office doesn't have a cash register in general, or a payment terminal in particular - they offer to pay at any ATM. I find it easier to pay from home in such cases.

Well, that's where you have to pay at an ATM.

You can also withdraw from eP to Yad, but then you lose an additional 2%. So in your case it is best to pay from an ATM.

Does no one here by any chance use epayservices.com?

It seems their description says that it is a solution for freelancers, IT companies. The terms and conditions are not bad.

I suggest the administration pay attention.

Reason: