WebMoney is busted, what to do with the funds in the account? - page 2

FAQ:
You don't do anything, you just wait. They'll charge you like a socket and then they'll let you do it again.

I hope it's not like in 2009, when they took 700 quid from my account and many other victims, they never returned the money because your computer was not secure and you didn't use your phone for transactions.

zfs:
Yes it is a cash-out scheme via webmoney, someone cashed out well tax free).
What about those who pay taxes honestly? I agree about cashing out - but are taxes paid? They pay $100 in taxes every month. These are people who work honestly (like me), but my friends do not give a shit about taxation. They do not give a shit about taxes.

Vladon:

Of course I checked it :-) I also withdrew some of my earnings on Monday

but last night my mother in law called me and said it was ok........... i immediately rushed to change dollars to hryvnias to withdraw

And no way:Withdrawing by this method is temporarily unavailable for technical reasons.

Thought well, well, save my money, maybe I will get without withdrawal for something useful.....

I decided to pay for the Internet :-) does not accept WebMonk.

Payment for services with hryvnia in Ukraine is also impossible.

For example, I could only top up my account for Ukr operators from my dollar account.

No panic, but sorry if it takes at least 30 days, on average 3-6 months.

I have to transfer the deposit to another depot that has the possibility of a normal withdrawal.

is not an option?

Vladon:

I hope it will be like that in 2009, when they took 700 quid from my account and many other victims' accounts, the money was not returned because your computer was not secure and YOU did not use your phone for transactions.

It's like you don't live in Ukraine... Now there is an urgent command to find money to pay back the "Vitya's thousand", so they are cowardly.

pako:

transfer to another depot where a normal withdrawal is possible

not an option?

You can't make a deposit and then withdraw it to a credit card, so you can't make a withdrawal to a penny and then withdraw it to a credit card.

FAQ:
It's like you don't live in Ukraine... Now there is an urgent command to find money to pay the "vita thousand", so they are chickening out.
:-)

Проверка системы интернет-расчетов WebMoney может длиться 20 дней. В центральном офисе Миндоходов отказались сообщить суть предъявленных обвинений, пока идут следственные мероприятия, сообщает "Коммерсант-Украина".

We shall remind you that the Kiev office of the WebMoney.UA instant Internet payment systemwas searched on 11 June. A large amount of computer equipment, which ensured the payment system's operation, was seized.Over UAH 60 million wereblocked in the bank accounts of the companies.

Financial investigators have revealed significant violations in the work of limited liability company that is a guarantor of "Web Money Transfer" payment system in Ukraine - Ukrainian Guarantee Agency LLC (UGA). It was found that the rules of operation of the WebMoney payment system had not been agreed with the NBU.

The Ministry of Revenues and Levies accused WebMoney wallet holders of carrying out illegal financial transactions and the guarantee company of illegal activities. "Officials of this company transferred criminally earned money to card accounts of a group of controlled individuals, and later they were converted into cash", the press service of the central office of the agency said. - The users of this payment system were all kinds of online shops, information service providers and individuals who were trying to conceal illegal financial transactions". An hour later, however, the press office issued a statement that did not contain these accusations, although it still referred to an "illegal" and "criminal" scheme.

The head of the central office, Sergei Stepenko, declined to disclose the substance of the charges while investigations are ongoing. The checks could last for 20 days.

Margarita Ormotsadze, Head of the Public Relations Department of WebMoney in Ukraine, said that they had not been told the reason for the search, as the inspection was carried out in violation of the law. According to her, the system is currently working. Human rights activists and lawyers are currently investigating the reasons for the check.

WebMoney assures that its users perform all the transactions, but a number of shops have already stopped accepting payments through this system. Banks involved in buying WMU and converting them back to hryvnia deny that they are partners of the system.

Just to remind you, on 13 January 2011, the National Bank of Ukraine said thatthe rules of the WebMoney Transfer system were not agreed by the National Bank of Ukraine. When asked by the National Bank of Ukraine about the cooperation of banks with the company WebMoney Transfer none of the banks reported on cooperation with the company WebMoney Transfer," the NBU said in a statement.

Later, the company, commenting on the statement of the National Bank of Ukraine (NBU) on January 13, 2011, said thatWebMoney Transfer technology for use in Ukraine does not require any additional approvals.

http://finance.obozrevatel.com/business-and-finance/07628-proverka-webmoney-mozhet-zanyat-20-dnej.htm
Проверка WebMoney может занять 20 дней
Проверка WebMoney может занять 20 дней
  • finance.obozrevatel.com
Проверка системы интернет-расчетов WebMoney может длиться 20 дней. В центральном офисе Миндоходов отказались сообщить суть предъявленных обвинений, пока идут следственные мероприятия, сообщает "Коммерсант-Украина". Напомним, в киевском офисе системы моментальных интернет-расчетов WebMoney.UA 11 июня прошел обыск. Было изъято большое...

OK, I'll try to buy a video recorder for my helmet. at least there's some use in making money, because I've placed orders and there's money, but I can't feel it..............

Vladon:
You can't deposit them in cash and then withdraw them to the credit card.

You misunderstand me.

Two accounts, one with web money and one with credit card

I need to transfer funds from a web-money account to a credit card account and then withdraw them via credit cards

pako:

You misunderstand me.

Two accounts, one with web money, the other with credit cards.

from the web money account to the credit card account, then withdraw

:-) Do you understand what you are saying? Withdrawal is not possible. It is not possible to withdraw to a credit card.
Reason: