Two days ago I bought two products for $30,000. But I make prices like that when I take products off the market for a while, when I modify them. - page 6

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

What is the point of selling dross without monitoring at 30k, and then pray to the saints and call the other evil forces to explain how such a manna from heaven could happen?)

Calm down already, it's just a mistake. Or really a fraudulent scam.

Yes exactly made the price so as not to buy while modifying the new version. After all, there is no off sale in the options.

There can't be a mistake, that's 100%. And why would crooks give dough to strangers without even knowing where they live?

That's what's so strange.

Alexander Ivanov:
Yes exactly made the price so that they wouldn't buy while modifying the new version. After all, the options don't include disabling the sale.
Yes put the usual price, those who bought earlier can upgrade to the new version later for free

Alexander Ivanov:
There can't be a mistake, that's 100%. And why would crooks give money to strangers who don't even know where they live?

That's what's so strange.
Why would they do that? They could refuse to pay and demand a refund... but to a different account. And the money could have been transferred from a stolen card or somewhere else.

Maxim Dmitrievsky:
Why give, they can then refuse to pay and demand a refund... but to other accounts. And the money could have been transferred from a stolen card or somewhere else.
That's not possible. After all, the withdrawal system only allows withdrawals to the services from which the deposit was made.

Alexander Ivanov:
It's not possible. After all, the withdrawal system only allows withdrawals to those services from which the deposit was made.
They have to launder the money somehow, they may even offer bribes or something else, demand or try to cheat... they are crooks

Maxim Dmitrievsky:
They have to launder the money somehow, so they may offer bribes or other things, demand or try to cheat... they are crooks
Maybe, but too amateurish.

Alexander Ivanov:
Maybe, but too amateurish.
It must have worked with someone before, but this time it's a bummer.

Here is the response from Service Desk. Perhaps further investigations are underway.
==============
"The money with which the purchases were made was made from stolen cards

The payment system cancelled these transactions for us, so we had to annul the receipts of the money as well as all purchases made with this money."

================

That sounds about right.

Alexander Ivanov:
Here's the response from Service Desk. There may be further investigations going on.
==============
"The money with which the purchases were made was made from stolen cards

The payment system cancelled these transactions for us, so we had to annul the receipts of the money as well as all purchases made with this money."

================

Looks like the truth.

We will never get to the bottom of why the card thieves bought two products from you in the market. Unless those Chinese themselves write the answer here. Or raise the question "why did they cancel my purchases in the marketplace?)

Reason: