Coders needed for 2 simples EA (Tools)

The idea of these both EA is to control many instances of MT4 with only 1 master EA (1 master MT4/ x slaves MT4 concept or near multiaccounts).

Any help ?

Hey TSD members ....

These both EA are not realizables ?

I'm not experts on MQL language... so i don't if it's possible...

Other alternative : I'm looking for a Metatrader Multiaccounts Software... the current @ metaquotes.net run only in DEMO with Metaquote as unique broker...

I'm looking for one software who could manage multi accounts from multiple broker...

Thanks 4 help...

I think that it is difficult to code the reaction on a key pressed. If I am not mistaken you have to call a DLL from windows to get that. The same when you want to let the writer-program react on a order executed. Maybe you can solve that by checking the orders continiously and react when there is a new order.

thanks for this first way of answer....

dswk:
The idea of these both EA is to control many instances of MT4 with only 1 master EA (1 master MT4/ x slaves MT4 concept or near multiaccounts). Any help ?

Did not catch idea sorry.

You mean to use text file with data for sell/buy signals to avoid the problems with different brokers' data?

newdigital:
Did not catch idea sorry. You mean to use text file with data for sell/buy signals to avoid the problems with different brokers' data?

Hi NewDigital.

Yes, it's a part of my problem...

In fact, i manage some accounts for people i know...

But, now, i've more than 15 accounts to manage with differents brokers.

And this create problems...

1 - Lack of MS windows memory (15 MT4 open in the same time...)

And i have a DualCore + 2 Gig of memory...

2 - impossible to send the same order to all accounts in the same time... (lack of trading :-))

So i see only 2 solutions...

1 - Build of 2 EAs as described in the first post.

1 EA (the WriterEA) will be the master EA on one instance of MT4, and all others accounts (other MT4 instances) will use the ReaderEA on each account like master/slaves.

Or

2 - Find a Multiaccounts Software who trade with multiple brokers and accept EA.

But.. i don't know if such a software exist...

Thanks for advice...

Look at this thread https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/175637

Besides as I know there is Russian software to use one order-signal for many Metatraders in one computer/network (not via internet!).

Besides as I know Russian Alpari broker is using some software to transfer all the data to this software and then only to all the Metatraders inside one computer. May be it exists for other brokers as well.

newdigital:
Look at this thread https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/175637

Besides as I know there is Russian software to use one order-signal for many Metatraders in one computer/network (not via internet!).

Besides as I know Russian Alpari broker is using some software to transfer all the data to this software and then only to all the Metatraders inside one computer. May be it exists for other brokers as well.

"Malfunctions with by various brokers, unbroken EA and if would perhaps had be paid? What's the use is? Or is that a otherwise and walks it use?"

... To paid for such software no problem.... future of trading :-)

but need various brokers and EA compliance....

but i'm interested about : "I know there is Russian software to use one order-signal for many Metatraders in one computer/network"....

Great ... It's look like after what i'm looking for ....

Could you please forward me / post the link ?

Thanks.

dswk:
"Malfunctions with by various brokers, unbroken EA and if would perhaps had be paid? What's the use is? Or is that a otherwise and walks it use?"

... To paid for such software no problem.... future of trading :-)

but need various brokers and EA compliance....

but i'm interested about : "I know there is Russian software to use one order-signal for many Metatraders in one computer/network"....

Great ... It's look like after what i'm looking for ....

Could you please forward me / post the link ?

Thanks.

As I remember they are selling it. Besides this software is working for in one computer or in several computer in one network. As I know they developed it about one year ago. I will try to find it. It is in Russian language. Just remind me posting here.

But I want to say the following: if you use one broker's data for enter/exit and those signals are "transferring" to other Metatrader with other broker having different data so it may be a problem sometimes because of different data for different broker. I am not talking about software. Of course it may be interesting to see how they fixed this problem in their software with different brokers data/Metatrader time.

Couldn't you solve the problem with only a reader_EA for each account?

Those reader_EA's look every tick if a file exists with some special name and read it. Instead of letting a write_EA filling that file, you could do it by hand, with notepad. Or even better, if you restrict the number of your signals, you could do it with a readymade program, that fills that file with standard text.

Reason: