Market theory - page 197

khorosh:
When they say one trade in the market, they mean that no more than one position is open at any one time. Each new position is only opened after the previous one has closed.
Exactly.

MASTERXAYS:
If we take Yusuf's indicator and let it work with 1000 bars per minute, the price moves where it wants to go. What we see in the client terminal
But there is also a Market Price. And it is clear from the history that the price that we see always tends to the market price. How to understand it? What is the market price level?
This is a virtual price or what is it? What does this price show?

Explain on which timeframe you see this, and what period of indicator calculation is set in the settings.

And what do you think "price always tends to the Market Price indicator line" means? As much as I've looked, I've seen no such thing.

I think Yusuf should just combine his two indices ...And when they show different signals open . I see only one thing, his owls are going against the trend in the end ...

azfaraon:
I think Yusuf should just combine his two indexes ... When they show different signals to open. I see only one thing, his owls are going against the trend as a result ...

Poultry farms breed turkeys, slaughter them, skin them, strip them for parts, freeze them and stock them (at least in our country). Owls fly around, catching all sorts of game...

These are birds...

And these are experts, advisers, programmes (although they can also be accused of being human)...

But in essence: I see that the signals should be filtered. Look for intersections of indicator lines - Market price and Lion line - one, their convergence/divergence - two. Further I cannot say exactly what is visible yet. I haven't figured out the flashes of the lines yet...

Artyom Trishkin:

Turkeys are raised in poultry farms, slaughtered, skinned, stripped for parts, frozen, and sold in shops (at least in our country). Owls fly around, catching all sorts of game...

These are birds...

They're like experts, advisers, programmes (although they can be accused of being human too)...

there's lions and rhinoceroses... oh, I almost forgot - and cold weapons))

As we know, many TS are based on the use of the EMA line crossing of different periods N with the line of the current price Ц for the organization of profitable trading. However, the main disadvantages of such TS include the lag of the EMA indicator. I decided to test the effect of the EMA crossing with the average line of the current price and the virtual market price P calculated as (Ц+Р)/2 or familiar to us as the Leopard level. The result exceeded my expectations - EMA became more responsive to market events. Here's what came out, so far, on TF H1 from the beginning of 2015 to 27 07/15 with a constant lot of 0.01 at TP=SL=50pps of the 4-digit Euro/Dollar managed to take over 30,000 pips or about 200 pips a day. In this case the crossing with the Optimal Price level was used, i.e., with the Leo level, which is almost the same as the Leopard level :

Bars in test 4491
Ticks modelled 7980
Modelling quality n/a
Mismatched charts errors 0
Initial deposit 10000.00
Spread Current (2)
Total net profit 30020.59
Gross profit 40558.91
Gross loss -10538.32
Profit factor 3.85
Expected payoff 8.66
Absolute drawdown 3028.22
Maximal drawdown 5099.12 (12.26%)
Relative drawdown 40.67% (4779.20)
Total trades 3465
Short positions (won %) 2144 (59.65%)
Long positions (won %) 1321 (45.80%)
Profit trades (% of total) 1884 (54.37%)
Loss trades (% of total) 1581 (45.63%)
Largest
profit trade 49.95
loss trade -26.42
Average
profit trade 21.53
loss trade -6.67
Maximum
consecutive wins (profit in money) 463 (23038.14)
consecutive losses (loss in money) 195 (-1475.76)
Maximal
consecutive profit (count of wins) 23038.14 (463)
consecutive loss (count of losses) -1475.76 (195)
Average
consecutive wins 19
consecutive losses 16

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:

Somewhere from 612 trades we got into a trend, which led to the main share of the income, and then we stagnated again +/- ... We need forward. And it would be desirable to test from earlier dates.

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:

what can i say on the euro? buy/sell?
Thank you!

tuma88:
What about the Euro, any word on buy/sell?
thanks!

Buy. Rationale based on market analysis with the"Virtual Market Price Levels" indicator:

1. In the short term on the TF M1, the flattening Lion, inviting the price C (Bears) from the bottom up and the market price P (Bulls) from the top down, to the level 1.1056 at 23-30 MSK passed the market peacefully into the ownership of the Bulls and they must lead the market up https://www.mql5.com/en/charts/3746066/eurusd-m1-e-global-trade;

2. On the M5 TF the Lion similarly handed over control of the market from the Bears to the Bulls on 24 07 at 16-30 MSC at 1.0952 and they are leading the market so far, repulsing the Bears attack started at 15-15 MSC on 28 07 15, which lasted until 22-40 MSC on 28 07 https://www.mql5.com/en/charts/3746132/eurusd-m5-e-global-trade

3. In the medium term on TF H1, similarly, the Lion passed the market control from the Bears to the Bulls at 1.0993 at 23-00 MSK and since then the Bulls own the market https://www.mql5.com/en/charts/3746097/eurusd-h1-e-global-trade;

4. Longer term on the MN TF, the Lion has taken the upside and is preparing the Bulls to hit the Bears, with the Lion line positioned above the EMA line, which is also a sign of growth https://www.mql5.com/en/charts/3746109/eurusd-mn1-e-global-trade.

Chart EURUSD, M1, 2015.07.29 00:11 UTC, E-Global Trade & Finance Group, Inc., MetaTrader 4, Real
Chart EURUSD, M1, 2015.07.29 00:11 UTC, E-Global Trade & Finance Group, Inc., MetaTrader 4, Real
  • www.mql5.com
Symbol: EURUSD. Periodicity: M1. Broker: E-Global Trade & Finance Group, Inc.. Trading Platform: MetaTrader 4. Trading Mode: Real. Date: 2015.07.29 00:11 UTC.

The Lion (yellow line) has a chance to pass the price from the Bulls to the Bears (market price P, red line), will he take that chance?https://www.mql5.com/en/charts/3746657/eurusd-m1-e-global-trade
Chart EURUSD, M1, 2015.07.29 05:16 UTC, E-Global Trade & Finance Group, Inc., MetaTrader 4, Real
Chart EURUSD, M1, 2015.07.29 05:16 UTC, E-Global Trade & Finance Group, Inc., MetaTrader 4, Real
  • www.mql5.com
Symbol: EURUSD. Periodicity: M1. Broker: E-Global Trade & Finance Group, Inc.. Trading Platform: MetaTrader 4. Trading Mode: Real. Date: 2015.07.29 05:16 UTC.
Reason: