Questions from Beginners MQL5 MT5 MetaTrader 5 - page 566

Yuriy Asaulenko:
~60% of trades are made inside the bid/ask and do not affect them in any way
You mean visually it doesn't change the stack, or on history it doesn't?

Anton Zverev:
Do you mean it does not change the cup visually, or does it not change the history?

The tumbler does not change. The history of the tumbler-spread is not written in the market.

The mechanism is as follows: you place an order within the spread - it goes with a whistle (almost instantly) - it is already awaited. Nothing has changed in the market. Your order did not go beyond the exchange floor.

Yuriy Asaulenko:

The tumbler does not change. The history of a market cup spread is not written in the market.

The mechanism is as follows: you place an order inside the spread - it whistles away (almost instantly) - it is already waiting. Nothing has changed in the market.Your order did not go outside the market.

Then who grabbed it?

Anton Zverev:
Who grabbed it then?

Many have computers directly in the exchange's data centre. They grabbed it.

It is clear that not every application will be grabbed and not always your application.

Yuriy Asaulenko:

Many have computers directly in the exchange's data centre. They grabbed it.

It is clear that not every application will always be grabbed.

Well, that's what I'm saying, I'll see it in the copyticks. Visually, the stack takes data from the history.

Anton Zverev:
So I'm saying I'll see it in the copyticks. Visually, the glass takes data from the history.

Glass does not take data from history. The glass is a real-time state.

The history of the betting spread is not maintained on the exchange. It is a private initiative (maybe of your broker). The trade will be visible in the trade history, which is not available in MT . What are copyticks and what he writes I do not know - it is a private initiative. That is, it's some fake data. Very likely that you will not see anything.

SZS Read it. Really you will not. See topic - Testing copyticks.

Yuriy Asaulenko:

Glass does not take data from history. The glass is a real-time state.

The history of the betting spread is not maintained on the exchange. It is a private initiative (maybe of your broker). The trade will be visible in the trade history, which is not available in MT . What are copyticks and what he writes I do not know - it is a private initiative. That is, it's some fake data. Very likely that you will not see anything.

SZS Read it. Really you will not. See topic - Testing copyticks.

Where are the left ones?! Developers said a complete match with the exchange. I call tumblr a window where the right hand side of the tumblr itself, and the left side of the story bids, asks and flippers. So this history is clearly taken from copyticks. Therefore, all data must be there. Even the ones in the exchange's room were filleted.

Anton Zverev:
Where are the lefties! Developers said a complete match with the exchange. I call tumblr the window where the tumblr itself is on the right, and on the left the history of bids, asks and flippers. So this history is clearly taken from copyticks. Therefore, all data must be there. Even the ones in the exchange's wizard room have been filleted.

What I wrote, I can see in the threads here as well. + I know MT a little bit. For many reasons, I don't work on Forts in MT. Including the ones described above.

I can see that this is inconvenient for me, and I miss the real-time information. It's up to you to judge from here. Maybe for your style of trading it's OK.

You want the OnTick tester to react to the tick of each of the characters during a multi-character pass. How can this be done?

Through the zero timer is not an option. Via copyix - not an option. Something about a simple thing made the tester so big a bummer.

Anton Zverev:

You want the OnTick tester to react to the tick of each of the characters during a multi-character pass. How can this be done?

It didn't work through MarketBookAdd. The option via IndicatorRelease, as in https://www.mql5.com/ru/code/280 is horrible. Developers care so much about optimal performance and we have to create such an ugly construct here. No, it is not an option either. Is it possible to do the elementary thing normally?
Мультивалютный обработчик событий OnTick(string symbol)
Мультивалютный обработчик событий OnTick(string symbol)
  • votes: 27
  • Konstantin Gruzdev
  • www.mql5.com
Упрощенная реализация полноценного мультивалютного режима в MetaTrader 5. Нет необходимости вникать в то, как это работает. Минимум простых настроек. Максимум удобства для пользователей. Работает в тестере.
Reason: