Market theory - page 68

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:

Situation on Hai 13-00 to 14-00 MSK: (removed Cr and Tsopt so as not to interfere, left only Bulls and Bears)

The price at the maximum in the hands of the Bulls, everything would be OK, but the Bears are spitefully looking at the Bulls, instead of moving smoothly, not creating sharp corners in the movement, it should be alarming and we had to close the BAI, the more so, that we took a good profit:

Situation at 14-00 MSK:

Situation at 15-00 MSC:

16-00 MSC:

You can see for yourself the analysis of the situation every hour. If we have an online indicator, we will never miss such "unexpected" price movements, everything will be expected for us. Since the Bears are creeping dangerously close to the price, expect an attack. If I am wrong, correct me.

After 2pm we see charts, but we do not see an analysis of the situation after every hour.

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:

Situation on Hai 13-00 to 14-00 MSK: (removed Cr and Tsopt so as not to interfere, left only Bulls and Bears)

The price at the maximum in the hands of the Bulls, everything would be fine, but the Bears are maliciously peeping at the Bulls, instead of moving smoothly, not creating sharp corners in the movement, it should be alerting and we had to close the BAI, the more so, what took not a bad profit:

Situation at 1400 MSC:

Situation at 15-00 MSC:

16-00 MSC:

You can see for yourself the analysis of the situation every hour. If we have an online indicator, we will never miss such "unexpected" price movements, everything will be expected. Since the Bears are creeping dangerously close to the price, expect an attack. If I am wrong, correct me.

That's fine. The charts have been read. You can delete so as not to anger the moderators.

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:

Situation at 13-00 MSC: Situation at 14-00 MSC:

Situation at 3 p.m. MSC:

If I'm wrong, correct me.
What candlestick did you calculate on?
13-14-15 mc - the lines are identical, they should change )))).

That is - candle closed - do recalculation...

It looks like you didn't move the window or something... look for... It's not right...

khorosh:
After 2pm we see the charts, but no analysis of the situation after every hour.

The situations are very similar, just seeing the Bears sneak up on the Bulls. The situation is similar, just showing the Bears sneaking up on the Bulls.

Here is the situation as of now, 21-18 MSK ( almost low of the day):

The managing prices are blocking the Bulls and the most surprising thing is that, the market has turned into a "competitive bear" from a "monopoly bear" in this sneaky way. Apparently the price will now go way down, trust me, so as not to proliferate pictures. There was a similar market redistribution scenario on 24 04/15, after which, the price went way up after the price, under the tacit agreement of the price managers, just ran from the Bears to the Bulls, and the latter, long and high up it. Keep an eye on the chart and see if you can tell me anything interesting. What I see so far is that, Tsr and Tsopt always block the market leader from the opponent.

Vizard_:
What candlestick did you calculate on?
For me the lines are identical in 13-14-15 MSC, but they should change... ))).

I mean - candle closed - you recalculate...

I guess you haven't moved the window or something... look for... It's not right somewhere...

I do it by the principle" Fridaytrading session has ended", entering the next actual data, pivoting prices to the opening of the session. This method allows me to work inside a daily candle. I do not know if I am doing it right or not, but the visibility and efficiency is achieved, as you see.

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:
I do" Friday'strading session has ended" by entering the next actual data, pivoting prices by the time the session opens. This technique allows me to work inside a daily candle. I do not know if I am doing it right or not, but the visibility and efficiency is achieved, as you can see.
Then there is no need to take screenshots every hour. And only at the closing-opening of the session.... forecast is given for the session... Although I could have taken H4 for convenience...

Vizard_:
Then there is no need to screen every hour... But only on closing-opening session.... forecast is given for the session... Although, for convenience I could take H4...
For the participants to get acquainted with how approximately the future indicator will work, so as not to miss the moments of price transmission.

Yousufkhodja Sultonov: 20 мая. , время 4.08

Conclusion: since the market is ruled by the Bears, the mode of operation is SELL, for now, remains.

This is working out great!
Sell in the morning, Buy in the afternoon.

Yousufkhodja Sultonov 2015.05.20 11:11 RU

Gentlemen, at 12-00, maybe earlier (I was at work), after all, the Bulls decided to hit the Bears and took over the market. Close all the SELLs and stand on BAY:

Gentlemen, at 12:00, maybe earlier (I was at work), the Bulls decided to hit the Bears and took over the market after all. Close all the SELLs and stand on BAY:

The Bulls immediately set up a competitive market:

Yousufkhodja Sultonov: 2015.05.21 23:44 RU

22 05 15 0000 MSC Opening of Thursday's trading session. Gentlemen, the situation is changing so fast that there seems to be no end to this cat and mouse game. Therefore, let's try to believe the recommendations of the algorithm, until they fully coincide with the results of further trading and them, for the time being, take note only, and not as a guide to action. Now, the algorithm claims that, again, the Bulls have taken over the price, so, BAY, closing the sells:

Amazing accuracy !
How can you run the indicator ?

thanks !

tuma88:
Amazing accuracy !
How can you run the indicator?

Thanks !

I guess i have to buy on monday ? until about 1.1080/1.1100 .
thanks !
Reason: