Market theory - page 61

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:

Exitingthe market from BAY mode. It was indeed possible to enter SELL when the market was overrun by the Bears, but usually one has to wait until the market calms down and the Bears' power is fully confirmed. Here it was obvious, as the Bears had been preparing long and hard and, as I have pointed out many times, were 10 points stronger than the Bulls out of 250. Just lucky for those who, after the news of the Bears taking over the price, entered

into the SELL.

Hi there !
Has the Euro/Dollar fall stopped ?
What's the prognosis for where now - up or down ?

thanks !

Good luck to the author in developing his thoughts.

My opinion: Creating a system that accurately predicts a chaotic market is impossible. Somewhere we will get a positive prediction, somewhere we will get an error. The author created a complex system for searching for a pattern, which also makes mistakes (any mistake can always be explained, but the fact is that a mistake is made), so what is the difference between this complex system and a simple, clear trading strategy, which brings profit?

In any case, the author's effort to understand the market is welcome. I personally strive to simplify TS, because complexity begets complexity :)

Good luck to all!

Alexey Taranchenko:

My opinion: Creating a system that accurately predicts a chaotic market is impossible. Somewhere we will get a positive forecast, somewhere we will get an error. The author created a complex system for searching for a pattern, which also makes mistakes (any mistake can always be explained, but the fact is that a mistake is made), so how does this complex system differ from a simple, clear trading strategy, which brings profit?

In any case, the author's effort to understand the market is welcome. I personally strive to simplify TS, because complexity begets complexity :)

Good luck to all!

Any system can be described mathematically. The main thing is to take into account all the factors. Unfortunately, it is simply unrealistic to take them all into account in the system of equations of the market model!!! We simply do not have such data. And we can only rely on what we have. So an error is not excluded in any case!!!

Alexey Taranchenko:

My opinion: Creating a system that accurately predicts a chaotic market is impossible. Somewhere we will get a positive forecast, somewhere we will get an error. The author created a complex system for searching for a pattern, which also makes mistakes (any mistake can always be explained, but the fact is that a mistake is made), so what is the difference between this complex system and a simple, clear trading strategy, which brings profit?

Good luck to all!

So this is only the first impression that the system is complex. All the formulas are simple algebra. Time will tell how effective it is. It is clear that no system is infallible, all that remains is to find out how many percent of 100 predictions this system will give are correct.

What page are the formulas on? I'll join the bison, deer, foxes :-)

tuma88:

Hello there!
Has the Euro/dollar stopped falling?
What's the prognosis now, up or down?

Thank you!

The 10-50 was the peak of the fall, the Bulls are pushed back far and are not going to come back quickly as they did last time:

And the market remains purely monopolistic:

Slowly the Bulls are closing in. But they're not as aggressive as they were when the market was ruled by a solid monopoly:

Conclusion: Nobody and nothing is stopping the monopoly bears to keep pushing the market down, if the monopolists want it, they may reverse the market again, but in any case, we will know about their intentions before, probably before they do.

Younga:
Which page is the formula? I will join the Bison, Deer, Foxes :-)
https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/58256/page54, I will soon remove all animals at the request of the participants, except for the Bulls and Bears.
Теория рынка
Теория рынка
  • www.mql5.com
Цопт - оптимальная цена, позволяющая получить максимальную прибыль;. - Страница 54 - Категория: общее обсуждение

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:
https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/58256/page54, I will soon remove all animals as requested by the participants, except for the Bulls and Bears.

Thanks for finding it.

Alexey Taranchenko:

My opinion: Creating a system that accurately predicts a chaotic market is impossible. Somewhere we will get a positive forecast, somewhere an error. The author created a complex system for searching for a pattern, which also makes mistakes (any mistake can always be explained, but the fact is that a mistake was made), so what is the difference between this complex system and a simple, understandable trading strategy, which brings profit?

In any case, the author's desire to understand the market is welcome. I personally strive to simplify TS, because complexity begets complexity :)

Good luck to all!

Where did you see the error? Point it out and I will correct it. Probably in the fact that, at times like this, one should be out of the market? It's from caution, there will be plenty of time ahead for a perfectly safe entry. However, I've looked closely at the results of retro trading, and there is nothing to lose, on the contrary, we win if we always enter the market despite the storm and follow the theory. For example, today we would have had a 200 points profit. Thus, I finally knocked the ground beneath the opponent's feet. Look for another flaw in the algorithm. Many times I told you that I'm also learning along with you.

Younga:

Thank you.

Ask for places you don't understand.
Reason: