Market theory - page 64

12-00 MSC , Bears are preparing an attack again:

The market is competitive, bullish and the market limits are widening:

By 1700 MSC the situation has not changed at all, It is the Bulls themselves who have lowered the price. The market remains bullish.

Daniil Stolnikov:
not a fact. There is still room for the Bears - 1.1-1.08
You may be right, the Bears are getting ready to attack again.

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:
You may be right, the Bears are preparing to attack again.
The Bears are otake.

Generally speaking, according to my observations the eu by itself does not move much. If it does go down, it's the greenback's fault

Daniil Stolnikov:
Bears otake

In general, according to my observations, the EUR does not really move by itself. If it does go down, it is only due to the strengthening of the greenback

You were right, the Bears took out the Bulls again and captured the price by organizing a monopoly market, we need to close the BAI and stand on the SELL, apparently, it is already for a long time, because the Bulls are not aggressive and create a support line (incipient red line of the Bulls, running parallel to the price):

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:

You were right, the Bears have again knocked out the Bulls and captured the price by organising a monopoly market, we need to close the BAI and stand on the SELL, apparently it is already for a long time, because the Bulls are not aggressive and create a support line (incipient red line of the Bulls, running parallel to the price):

Strange, I thought your calculations were based on the daily chart... So why are your forecasts so erratic and change during the day?

Daniil Stolnikov:
Strange, I thought your calculations were based on a daily chart... So why are your forecasts so erratic and change during the day?
I enter the latest data as if "it's the next trading session". I don't know if I'm doing it right or not, but it gives some immediacy. The timing and quality of the recommendations will show. If we turn out to be in profit, then good, if not, we'll keep thinking.

Alexander Laur:
Welcome to the Puppet who doesn't give a shit about theories! :)
It's not over yet, let's show and prove to Puppet that, his era is ending, and will finally end when everyone is armed with the "Virtual Market Level Indicator"

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:
It's not evening yet, let's show and prove to Puppet that, his era is ending, and will finally end when everyone arms themselves with the "Virtual Market Level Indicator"

Yusufhoja look at my question on the previous page... Thank you.

Yohanga, peyotmans!

How's the inducator, Yusuf ordered long ago from Freelance for 10 quid, haven't they made it yet.

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:

You were right, the Bears have again knocked out the Bulls and took over the price, organising a monopoly market, we need to close the BAI and stand on a SELL, apparently it is already for a long time, because the Bulls are not aggressive and create a support line (incipient red line of the Bulls, running parallel to the price):

Yusuf, confusing the terminology again. The support line is always below price and the ones responsible for creating it are bulls, and above price is the resistance line and the ones responsible for it are bears. Either give your line another name or use a common term. But in the latter case, do not violate the meaning of the term. Remember: the floor that supports you is support, but you can't jump above the ceiling - it's resistance.
Reason: