Market theory - page 62

Daniil Stolnikov:
Any system can be described mathematically. The main thing is to take into account all the factors. Unfortunately, it is simply impossible to take them all into account in the system of equations of the market model!!! We simply do not have such data. And we can only rely on what we have. So an error cannot be ruled out in any case!!!
In this case, I'm sure we shouldn't be mistaken now, I answered in more detail above.

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:

The 10-50 was the peak of the fall, the Bulls are pushed back far and are not going to come back quickly as they did last time:

And the market remains purely monopolistic:

Slowly the Bulls are getting closer. But, they no longer have the aggressiveness of the past as solid monopolists rule the market:

Conclusion: Nobody and nothing is stopping the monopoly bears from continuing to drive the market down, if the monopolists want to, they can reverse the market again, but in any case, we will know about their intentions before, probably before they do.

thanks for the detailed breakdown of events.
Will the next forecast be in the morning or when the trend changes?
Either way, I would like to see the forecast in the morning as well.

Thank you!

tuma88:
Thanks for the detailed breakdown of events.
Will the next forecast be in the morning or when the trend changes ?
In any case, I would like to see the forecast in the morning as well.

Thanks!

Status as of the opening trading session on Wednesday, 20 05 15:

Bulls come back sharply to negotiate or settle, they are blocked by market prices as there is no point in hitting the Bears from this close range. 3 options are possible for the Bulls:

1. Create a support line to the Bears if the market is competitive.But, we see that the market is extremely monopolistic, the Bears (518 points) are stronger than the Bulls (444 points) - no negotiation or creation of a support level is out of the question. The Bulls are at war with the Bears;

2. Market prices can turn the Bulls far to the top, to gain strength and then hit the Monopoly Bears;

3. the Monopolists will try to create a competitive market in order to attract other market participants to help fight the inconsistent but. weaker Bulls, but so far they have not succeeded;

The situation will become clearer in the near future:

The market is monopolistic:

Conclusion: As the market is ruled by the Bears, the mode of operation is SELL, for now.

Gentlemen, at 12:00, maybe earlier (I was at work), the Bulls did decide to hit the Bears and take over the market. Close all the SELLs and stand up BAY:

The Bulls immediately set up a competitive market:

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:

Gentlemen, at 12:00, maybe earlier (I was at work), the Bulls did decide to hit the Bulls and take over the market. Close all the SELLs and stand up BAY:

The Bulls immediately set up a competitive market:

Yusuf, correct - "Bulls decided to hit the Bears".

khorosh:
Yusuf, correct - "Bulls dare to hit the bears".
Thank you, done, please tell me, is the graph and style of presentation clear?

Yusuf, are they making an indicator?

MASTERXAYS:
Yusuf, is the indicator being made?
As soon as I give the algorithm to the exel programmer, it will be done quickly. Right now I'm busy getting the exel in order. There are two programs. A calculation one, from which the information is manually transmitted to the second programme for plotting the main chart. I am trying to merge them into one program. Either it is difficult to do, or my knowledge of programming is insufficient.

Not everything is clear yet. Because when you describe the market situation, you don't always give the names of the curves that are responsible for this situation. For example https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/58256/page60, you write that although the market is bullish, you need to exit the market. But you don't specify which curves allow you to draw such a conclusion.

What's the market showing right now?
Reason: