Market theory - page 70

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:

Gentlemen, please evaluate a fully automated TS on this theory, working on a very simple principle: "If Bulls are stronger than Bears, then, enter in BAY, otherwise - in SELL or If Bulls lead the market, then, enter in BAY, otherwise, SELL", each time closing an open position for 2010:

Maximum drawdown about 900 pips, profit about 1500 pips. I have not been able to achieve a better result yet.

I hate to disappoint you, but the results can be assessed by the proverb: "the mountain has begotten the mouse".

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:

Gentlemen, please evaluate a fully automated TS on this theory, working on a very simple principle: "If Bulls are stronger than Bears, then, enter BAY, otherwise, sell or If Bulls lead the market, then, enter BAY, otherwise, sell", each time closing an open position for 2010:

The maximum drawdown is about 900 pips, the profit is about 1500 pips. I, so far, have not been able to achieve a better result.

Yusufhodja, if you predict the price movement, then my good advice to you, do not try to catch all movements, there is a direction of price movement from one week to two months, here on it and be guided, rushing for 50 hundred pips to anything good will not lead to anything good. That's one. Secondly, no "fully automated TS" will bring constant and sustained profit, because it has no brains, it will earn once, lose another time and eventually sell.

Now on the Euro, this is not a good place to sell.

Smart people at the beginning of the topic advised you to pay attention to the trading volume, I would add, to the trading volume of futures euro and its derivatives, Prival gave a link to the structure of financial markets, to get acquainted would not be superfluous. Well, it is up to you whether to follow my advice or not)))

By my calculations, the Market is bullish on the H1 time frame.

Only the bulls are waiting for the right moment.

The moment is ripe for the bulls.

Alexander Ivanov:
It's a good time for the bulls.
Take Gastal

;))wait for the bear.

Alexander Ivanov:
The moment is ripe for the bulls.

The calculation was correct. The Bulls took the offensive flag.

And gebepeusde)))