Market theory - page 60

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:
The formulas always work correctly. I think we messed up ourselves very rudely and stupidly (primarily on my part). We misjudged the spread. The value of 2 pips of the entire forex turnover is several tens of billions of dollars. We have, just now, stated to the algorithm that, the cost of our fixed costs is exactly that amount. Isn't it nonsense that I've contributed as a fixed cost? Of course, forex couldn't take that kind of expense and collapsed. The idea is to estimate our real costs in dollars, translate them into forex points and only then enter these costs into the algorithm. That would be somewhere around a tenth of a billionth of a point. Do you see what ridiculous mistake we have made?
If spread = 2 (for a 5 mark), it means that the difference between the buy and sell price is 0.00002. If your theory takes into account the current bid and ask prices separately, they should differ by this value. What you have in your input is the Bid price - the Bid price (the price at which bears sell), and to get the Ask price (the price for the bulls) you must add to the Bid price a value of 0.00002. That is the whole arithmetic.

khorosh:
If spread = 2 (for a 5 mark), that means that the difference between the buy and sell price is 0.00002. If your theory somehow takes into account the current buy and sell prices separately, they should differ by this value. Here is the whole arithmetic.
First, I entered 2 points in 4. Let it be 0.2 points. Then, the value of my fixed costs = 0.2*10,000,000,000 = $2,000,000,000. Here's the other arithmetic. Can=t I make a profit at this cost?

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:
First of all, I entered 2 points in the 4-digit figure. Let it be 0.2 points. Then, my fixed cost = 0.2*10,000,000,000 = $2,000,000,000. Here's the other arithmetic. Can=t I make a profit at this cost?
I don't know, I'm not sure if I should, because I am neither a financier nor an economist - I am an engineer by training in radio electronics. So I have expressed my opinion, but I can't say for sure what the right thing to do is.

On that note started a new. day. trading session on Tuesday - market prices (Tsopt and Tsr) are still trusting the Bulls to run the market. and the Bears have been sent far down, we will soon find out the purpose of this manoeuvre, there is likely to be a strong blow to the Bulls, with unpredictable results, perhaps the Bulls will be able to fight back the Bears like the last time. See https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/58256/page31: when a challenger, in this case the Bears, succeeds and fails to take over the market

Finally, the Bears hit the Bulls and took over the market at 4am:

I guess no one is left in doubt that, now we can anticipate important market events. Now let's see if the Bulls accept this fact. If it's a competitive market, they have to accept it, but if it's a monopoly market, they will keep fighting.

Bam! It's a monopoly market! :

Теория рынка
Теория рынка
  • www.mql5.com
Цопт - оптимальная цена, позволяющая получить максимальную прибыль;. - Страница 31 - Категория: общее обсуждение

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:

On that note, we have started a new. day. trading session on Tuesday - the market prices (Tsopt and Tsr) are still trusting the Bulls to run the market. and the Bears have been sent far down, we will soon find out the purpose of this maneuver, it is likely to be a strong blow to the Bulls, with unpredictable results, perhaps the Bulls will be able to fight back the Bears like they did the last time. See https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/58256/page31: when a challenger, in this case the Bears, succeeds and fails to take over the market

Finally, the Bears hit the Bulls and took over the market at 4am:

I guess no one is left in doubt that, now we can anticipate important market events. Now let's see if the Bulls accept this fact. If it's a competitive market, they have to accept it, but if it's a monopoly market, they will keep fighting.

Bam! The market is monopolistic! The bulls will surely return to the battlefield and fight on, it's not evening yet, as they say..:

Yusuf, bravo!!! Great prediction.

khorosh:
Yusuf, bravo!!! Great prediction.
Yes - it all adds up. Except the dollar has been hit. And the bulls did. The eura's on the side

khorosh:
Yusuf, bravo!!! Great forecast.
thanks, i warned everyone to get out of the market https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/58256/page60
Теория рынка
Теория рынка
  • www.mql5.com
Цопт - оптимальная цена, позволяющая получить максимальную прибыль;. - Страница 60 - Категория: общее обсуждение

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:
Thanks, I warned everyone to get out of the market https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/58256/page60
I don't get it, you are giving a forecast on the eu? And the eu did fall well, confirming your words: "The bears hit the bulls and took over the market at 4 am". So you shouldn't have entered on that fall?

khorosh:
I don't get it, you are making a forecast on the eu? And the eu did fall well, confirming your words: "The bears hit the bulls and took over the market at 4 am". So you shouldn't have entered on this fall?

Toget out of the market from BAY mode. It was indeed possible to enter CELL when the market had been taken over by the Bears, but normally you have to wait until the market calms down and the Bears' power is fully confirmed. Here it was obvious, as the Bears had been preparing long and hard and, as I have pointed out many times, were 10 points stronger than the Bulls out of 250. Just lucky for those who, after the news of the Bears taking over the price, entered

into the SELL.

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:

Exitingthe market from BAY mode. It was indeed possible to enter SELL when the market was overrun by the Bears, but usually one has to wait until the market calms down and the Bears' power is fully confirmed. Here it was obvious, as the Bears had been preparing long and hard and, as I have pointed out many times, were 10 points stronger than the Bulls out of 250. Just lucky for those who, after the news of the Bears taking over the price, entered

into the SELL.

I see. My experts made good money today on the EURUSD, EURJPY and GBPUSD declines.
Reason: