Market theory - page 59

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:

In the meantime, the clouds are gathering in the market,

it is true that the clouds are gathering.

change the form of the signals.

o_O:

it is true that they are thickening.

change the form of the signals.

For example, Bears getting ready to attack Bulls - would that work? I will cut out the previous 2 screens and paste the previous one and the fresh one to compare with the previous one, can I do that to drastically reduce them to a minimum or leave them to better understand the parsing of situations?

Alexander Laur:
Commissions, if any, are ironcladly affected. Swap does not affect intraday trading, but if positions are rolled over to the next day, it does too. Moreover, swap is positive and negative, i.e. it can affect both positively and negatively. The commission always affects only negatively.
Let's assume that we deal with the medium term and will deal with the intraday trading when the indicator is available. For the sake of interest, right now I will make a spread of 2 points and see how the levels chart behaves.

At 17:00 the Bears' threat is gaining strength, but the Bulls, for now, are holding on, keeping the market bullish, although, they are lowering the price a little bit themselves. How will this violent confrontation (not yet a fight) end:

As of 2200 MSK, the market remains bullish:

Trading is around the second, bullish break-even level. Market type is competitive, possible market boundaries (price area between the two breakeven levels) have been extended by a strong Bear retreat, apparently to strike a blow to the Bulls. Why did the market masters (market and optimum) need to lower the level 2, the bearish breakeven, so much down into the virtual price area (hardly anyone is willing to sell Euro at such a low price) is for us to figure out when we investigate the consequences of such a scenario:

Gentlemen, introduced just 1.9 points of spread as a fixed cost to the trader. This results in a complete breakdown of the structure, functioning and management of the market. The Forex market is alien to the concept of spread, this is an unacceptable fixed cost! At 2 pips the profit is negative at all, all levels, having thrown the price, gather in one general break-even line, called, within the framework of this theory, a zugzwang condition. which I will tell you about when I have time:

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:

Gentlemen, introduced only 1.9 points of spread as a trader's fixed cost. This results in a complete breakdown of the structure, functioning and management of the market. The Forex market is alien to the concept of spread, this is an unacceptable fixed cost! At 2 pips profit goes into minus at all, all levels, by throwing the price, gather into one general breakeven line, called, within this theory, a zugzwang condition. which I will tell you about when I have time:

You wrote that your theory is suitable not only for forex, but also for usual food, goods and services market. Well, when you trade food you do have overheads, don't you? And why can't there be in Forex? Maybe in your formulas you are not taking something into account or there is a mistake somewhere? At a currency exchange office, would someone sell and buy you dollars at the same price? There is always a difference, which allows the exchange offices to make a profit and pays for the maintenance of that exchange office.

But in principle, if your charts allow you to trade without taking into account the spread, you can do without it. Except that your theory will not be complete without taking into account the spread. The main thing now is to give practical results and start trading as soon as possible. And you can think about the spread at your leisure.

khorosh:
You wrote that your theory is not only suitable for forex, but also for the normal food, goods and services market. Now, when you trade in food you do have overheads, don't you? And why can't there be in Forex? Maybe in your formulas you are not taking something into account or there is a mistake somewhere? At a currency exchange office, would someone sell and buy you dollars at the same price? There is always a difference that allows the exchange offices to make a profit and pays for the maintenance of that exchange office.
The formulas always work correctly. I think we messed up ourselves very rudely and stupidly (primarily on my part). We misjudged the spread. The value of 2 pips of the entire forex turnover is several tens of billions of dollars. We have, just now, stated to the algorithm that, the value of our fixed costs is exactly that amount. Isn't it nonsense that I've contributed as a fixed cost? Of course, forex couldn't take that kind of expense and collapsed. The idea is to estimate our real costs in dollars, translate them into forex points and only then put these costs into the algorithm. That would be somewhere around a tenth of a billionth of a point. Do you see what a ridiculous mistake we have made?

khorosh:

You wrote that your theory is not only suitable for forex, but also for the normal food, goods and services market. Now, when you trade in food you do have overheads, don't you? And why can't there be in Forex? Maybe in your formulas you are not taking something into account or there is a mistake somewhere? At a currency exchange office, would someone sell and buy you dollars at the same price? There is always a difference, which allows the exchange offices to make a profit and pays for the maintenance of that exchange office.

But in principle, if your charts allow you to trade without taking into account the spread, you can do without it. Except that your theory will not be complete without taking into account the spread. The main thing now is to give practical results and start trading as soon as possible. And you can think about the spread at your leisure.

As for the spread, I've already answered it and when we learn to correctly estimate it, then we will do it. In the meantime, right, there's no point in dwelling on it, but to identify opportunities in forecasting the situation. For now, we state that there is the toughest clarification of the relationship, since mid March, and the price itself does not give to know about it, and we see the approach of some fateful, for the euro, decisions.

I would like to ask participants, is the chart format and movement of virtual levels clear? Can you judge if there is an entry or exit moment, by looking at it? Please answer, it is very important.

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:

Gentlemen, introduced just 1.9 points of spread as a fixed cost to the trader. This results in a complete breakdown of the structure, functioning and management of the market. The Forex market is alien to the concept of spread, this is an unacceptable fixed cost! At 2 pips the profit is negative at all, all levels, having thrown the price, gather in one general break-even line, called, within the framework of this theory, a zugzwang condition. which I will tell you about when I have time:

And then the truth was revealed to Yusuf.

Daniil Stolnikov:
And then the TRUTH was revealed to Yusuf.
Yes, I did something stupid, which I explained - I misjudged the value of spreads, which is nothing compared to forex pips. My stupidity was a joke request: "Dear Forex, help me to make a profit with my 20 billion dollar expenses, I beg you very much and tell me please, when should I enter the market? Of course, the market rejected such a, ridiculous, request just for a hapless trader like me. Having rebuffed me, at the same time, it works as normal with other participants. Soon I will explain that the algorithm shows state of virtual levels for each trader separately with its fixed and variable costs, which is logical. I don't know what my ambitions are.
Reason: