Market theory - page 29

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:
Claims on Mr. Wizard.
Hmmm...It's not so easy to jump out of your sect ))))
Yusuf. Read my posts from p26 carefully.
1.Drawings are not necessary, contemplation is not necessary))).
2.Formalise the rules for the ace. Logic, classification, etc.
3.Run in ts and see equi.
4.Similar methods have been used for many, many years)))
And "Cauchy difference")))) is easily replaced by other formulas(p28)))
And no need to touch it ))))

Freedom to Angela Davis)))

Still, it's just a lot of words and it's not clear where all these prices and pictures come from.

Somebody will not tell me, perhaps.

Or else, I'll also be able to show pictures and stuff... show

Stefan Stoyanov:

Still, it's just a lot of words and it's not clear where all these prices and pictures come from.

Somebody will not tell me, perhaps.

Or else, I'll also be able to show pictures and stuff... show

All the formulas are in the author's excel and have not yet been published. Perhaps there will be an article presenting these formulas.

It looks like Niroba is back)))

I am publishing a chart showing and explaining the working principle, structure, management, price hierarchy, mechanism of formation, flow and change of trends, support and resistance levels, moments of Bulls and Bears fighting, consensus building and further strategy development and behaviour of the current price on the example of Forex market (a cast of the moment when managers drive Bulls up to increase price and Bears down to guard the market):

The Managers widened the market for the Bulls to pile on new heights, keeping the Bears at a safe distance from the price:

New details are coming out: the Managers went down to two levels - the market manager at 1.087273, the optimal manager at 1.043802 and the Bears ran away to 0.782905. I have to elevate Tspr. to another manager, but perhaps Tspr. will ask me and rank higher than the manager, while we notice that, Bulls hold the price, as if nothing has happened, although I am sure they are aware of the current battles below. Apparently, this is the painful way any serious reversal is prepared. But, the trader, so far, finds no reason to close the BAY, though, should be wary:

The next step was a tragedy because the Bears were pushed back by the market into negative price territory, an algorithm collapse occurred. In conditions of algorithm collapse, only 2 prices survived: Governing market price with level - (minus) -3.65078 and the Limit Governing price with level -(minus) -9.70165. But, I, brought the algorithm out of the collapse in the way described earlier, to show you the levels, state and type of market (competitive or monopolistic). In this situation, we immediately close the BAY and exit the market:

Price levels:

The state and type of market in terms of profitability. According to theory, the market is ultra-competitive, with opposing views of participants on the price of the euro against the dollar. Some participants are so pessimistic that they want to see the euro at 0,1 euro to the dollar, which leads supposedly to a maximum profit (eurextreme on the profit curve), while the real trading takes place at (relatively) minimum returns at prices around 1,3 - 1,4 (the red dots around the blue estimated profit curve):

Next, the Ultimate Manager takes a lethal jab at the Bulls, taking them with him to the 4.27967 level, the Market Manager is thrown back to the 2.8339 level and the Optimum Manager is thrown back to the 2.43736 level. And the current price at 1.38813 hands over to the Bears, who have already managed to drop from the previous day's level of 1.40008, which was held by the Bulls until the opening of the session at 1.38813, hence the main events for the change from Bulls to Bears took place yesterday:

However, the next day, the Bulls resurrected, then, the Pr. Manager takes the Bears with him to the 0.95975 level, the Opt. Manager places him at 1.155643, the Market Manager at 1.175638, and hands the price at 1.39154 to the Bulls. who managed to lift the price from the previous day's level:

After 2 days the price was retaken by the Bears (let's cut the narrative to a minimum), held it for 3 days, dropping it by over 500 pips. then the price was taken over by the Bulls and knocked the Bears to a safe distance on the second day. We press the BAY:

In 3 days of their reign, the Bulls did not manage to raise the price significantly, but, the Bears came dangerously close. We close the BAY with a profit of only 50 pips and exit the market:

During the day after our exit the Bulls under their control lowered the price by 86 pips, then the Bears, taking hold of the price, lowered it by over 200 pips, but they didn't hold the position, the Bulls came to rule the price, but the Bears didn't move far away. On the second day they didn't move back either, so we can't enter the BAY:

The market was overrun by the Bears and lowered the price by 70 pips. The next day the Bulls came and immediately raised the price by 100 pips, but the Bears didn't move away again, leaving us out of the market. The next day the Bulls raised the price 90 points, the Bears are still not otzodat, the day after the Bulls raised the price 102 points, under the supervision and the presence at close range, the Bears, which excludes our entry in the BAY even with such sharp rises:

:

Over the next day the Bulls under their control lost 160 pips. Nonsense. Collusion is not ruled out, which leads to a fall in a bull market. The price has been taken over by the bears, but the Bulls are not pulling back, we cannot enter the selloff:

Alexander Laur:
What is the point of disconnecting from reality? We need to discuss what is happening at the moment. And your prices are not in line with current realities. How are you going to test your theory? "Practice is the criterion of truth".
I estimate my daily real market commentary at $100K per day through the Market Service or Metakvots Guide, if any organisation contracts with them with a royalty fee to Metakvots.

Prosto Tak:
I can give you a list of companies with websites representing services in the world to access the fx market, there are thousands of companies (160 pages in word). Scale up and make really big money (I'm going this way). Looking for someone who will pay a pittance of $100K is a waste of time. p.s. I haven't read the thread.
Thanks, I trust only the Company Metakvots, I think this (promotion) they can do it themselves.

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:
I estimate my daily real market commentary at $100K per day through the Market Service or Metakvots Management, if any organisation contracts with them with a royalty to Metakvots.

So you've finally seen the real purpose of the thread. You get banned for ordinary advertising, but not for this kind of pre-shrouded in nonsense?

There are places, markets, signals, so why should I advertise slag here?

Yusuf does not want to trade on his own, he got smarter, now he wants to get 100K for analytics, he even wants to use MK to promote his bullshit, yeah))))))))))))))))))))))))

He's already fallen to the bottom of the pecking order, a respected scientist, for fuck's sake. Nothing sacred, even on a holiday. Hard to believe a man that age (if you believe his avatar) can do that.

Useddd:

So you've finally seen the real purpose of the thread. You get banned for ordinary advertising, but not for this kind of pre-shrouded in nonsense?

There are places, markets, signals, so why should I advertise slag here?

Yusuf does not want to trade on his own, he got smarter, now he wants to get 100K for analytics, he even wants to use MK to promote his bullshit, yeah))))))))))))))))))))))))

He's already fallen to the bottom of the pecking order, a respected scientist, for fuck's sake. Nothing sacred, even on a holiday. I can hardly believe that a man of that age (according to his avatar) can do that.

A Brezhnev follower! That's when all the promotion started! But this is no longer a Resurrection, but a Rebirth! :=((

Boris:
But it's not the Resurrection anymore, it's the Rebirth! :=((

I would not like to apply such words as Resurrection (resurrection is more correct in this case) and Reincarnation to such base and despicable things as Yusuf does.

Here is a banal lie changing perspectives and appearances (in terms of invented theories), behind which I doubt that the avatar character even stands. Well, a scientist, even of little or no importance, cannot talk such nonsense. This is either very subtle trolling. Or an outright talentless and cheap attempt to sell something to someone. Exactly to someone and something, because it is not clear who these people are, who must be so stupid or ignorant to fall for this something, which has not even been described clearly yet.

Reason: