Market theory - page 229

If anyone is interested, I can give forecasts several days in advance. That is, not intraday and tens of pips, but days and hundreds of pips.

Mikhael Isakov:
If anyone is interested, I can give forecasts several days in advance. That is, not intraday and tens of pips, but days and hundreds of pips.
There is an Analytics section on the blogs for forecasts.

tell me in the indicator the red green line, what does it mean - where is the RR and RRT?

Mikhael Isakov:
Hardly anyone is interested, I, for example, just made a forecast for 3000 trading days yesterday. I know it is exact and it will come true, but it is of no use, I have to make huge investments, that's why I am not even interested in it, it's too long-term strategy!

Sergey Petruk:
Please tell me what the red green line means in the indicator - where is Zr and Tsopt?
Maybe not right, but I think green-Cr red-Copt

Sergey Petruk:
Please tell me what the red green line means in the indicator - where is CDp and CDopt?

The red line is the alternative, the current price (Tsr), the market price (P). If the current price is led by the Bears, the red line is the Bulls' line (P=C2). If the market is led by Bulls, the red line is the line of Bears (P=C1). The green line is the line or level of Leo (Tsopt).

For example, on the Pound/Dollar, we see that a few hours after the opening of the session, at 2-54 on 18. 08 08 15, the Market Bulls "went crazy", hit the Bears several times without success, and 5 minutes before the news release at 10-25, the Lion collected all levels and passed the market control at 10-30 to the Bulls, who led the market up to the previously planned levels: https://www.mql5.com/en/charts/3825941/gbpusd-m1-e-global-trade.

Chart GBPUSD, M1, 2015.08.18 11:56 UTC, E-Global Trade & Finance Group, Inc., MetaTrader 4, Real
Chart GBPUSD, M1, 2015.08.18 11:56 UTC, E-Global Trade & Finance Group, Inc., MetaTrader 4, Real
  • www.mql5.com
Symbol: GBPUSD. Periodicity: M1. Broker: E-Global Trade & Finance Group, Inc.. Trading Platform: MetaTrader 4. Trading Mode: Real. Date: 2015.08.18 11:56 UTC.

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:

The red line is the alternative, current price (CD), market price (P). If the current price is led by Bears, the red line is the Bulls' line (P=C2). If the market is led by Bulls, the red line is the line of Bears (P=C1). The green line is the line or level of Leo (Tsopt).

Good to see you, Yusuf. Do you suppose situations are not realized when, in your terms, the market is "led" 90% bulls, 10% bears... or 70% bears, 30% bulls...? And this ratio is constantly changing and is not constant for a long time... so, how do you apply a model which is 100% bulls for 100% bulls and 100% bears for 100% bears? ? When are you planning the article? When are you planning to show me manual trading (I don't care about Expert Advisors who confuse the situation)?

romge:
Hardly anyone is interested, I, for example, just made a 3000 trading day forecast yesterday. I know it's accurate and it will come true, but it's no use, you need a huge investment, so I'm not even interested in it, it's a long-term strategy!
What nonsense. What 3 thousand trading days? A possible world war may break out ten times during this time, as a consequence of the collapse of the global financial system, and there will be no Forex left. I mean the real forecasts. For a week, for a month.

Alexander Laur:

You are just bursting with greatness.

Give us your predictions for a week or a month. Then we'll all feel sorry for you. :)

Maybe he's a psychic.)

khorosh:
Or maybe he's a psychic).
Peeping into the future - no way!
Reason: