EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 358

Helex >> :

I don't like the fact that it's in a narrow range doing all this, as if before the shot, you have to go through tomorrow's news.

Oil keeps hitting new highs.

Oil is hitting 80. As soon as it gets close to it, all markets will turn down.

Krotu писал(а) >>

Oil is hitting 80. As it approaches it, all markets will turn down.

Oil has to go up to 85-86 then collapse in half - I've seen this picture before...

Krotu >> :

Oh madam, you can't just go through Elliot, you need extra lessons with a tutor here 8)))))

Now that's the problem.

Look at something simpler and then you'll be able to get to the waves...

Krotu >> :

Oil is hitting 80. As soon as it gets there, all the markets will turn down.

Somebody said "...oil always goes last..."

forte928 писал(а) >>

I'm not asking if there are those who work with weekly charts, but I'm interested in those who are investing in non-intraday trading and are building a medium-term and long-term strategy.

I'm not asking if there are those who work on a weekly chart, but I am interested in those who lead investment trading not in intraday, building medium-term and long-term strategy.

bivus писал(а) >>

I did not ask if there are those who work on the weekly chart, but I was interested in those who do not trade intraday, building a medium- and long-term strategy.

Galina works long term.

forte928 писал(а) >>

Oil should go up to 85-86 then collapse by half it seems - I have seen this picture before....

Won't the pound go up after a hike like that?

I'm not catching the situation at all. Total Bada-boom, no clues on big timeframes one on small ones another and in the end uncertainty is total.

I said 40 minutes ago there would be a prolonged move down - here we have it...

Helex писал(а) >>

Won't the pound go up after a hike like that?

I am not catching the situation at all. Total Bada-boom, no clues on the big timeframes one thing on the small ones another, and in the end the uncertainty is total.

Did you see a new top there? No ... just hesitated and decided to move back ...

Reason: