Wishes for MQL5 - page 34

komposter:
SK. wrote (a):

What do you mean by disabling this feature of Expert Advisor?
This may be done by ticking the checkbox "Don't show/hide graphical marks - traces of orders on the testing chart".

Sorry, I misunderstood the previous post. I thought it was referring to objects created by the expert (i.e. the user).
About the "regular" arrows and lines - I agree.

Custom ones are a sacred thing. It's just that the custom ones are "swamped" with non-user ones.

We are talking about the regular ones. But not all of them, just the "technical" ones, i.e. those which are not used by the user in real trading. Generally speaking, they are also needed. After testing, we can open the chart and look at the objects where orders were opened and closed. The trouble is that they have properties of standard objects, so they get to be processed by the Expert Advisor. This is what spoils things.

I have found a simple way to deal with this phenomenon so far - I simply destroy them as they are formed during testing. The user will not be able to see open and close markings after this procedure. But the expert will be able to test it, which is more important.

I'd also like a break from if().

SK. писал (а):
I take it that this is a special case of the label transition?

In addition to the regular investor and trader access, introduce another access to the account (with or without a password) - the monitoring access. The new one differs from the investor one only in the fact that you can enter a delay, with which the trader's trading results are displayed there - say, a few hours or a day. There is no active access to the account, of course (you cannot trade).

KimIV:
SK. wrote (a):
I take it this is a particular case of a tag transition?

You could say that...

My codes contain mostly logic. Ifs, loops, arrays. Some ifs stretch to hundreds of lines. Some conditions make it necessary to interrupt calculations and move beyond an iff closing parenthesis. To do that, you have to use one more iff containing sometimes a strange combination of features. All in all, of course, this is all surmountable. But if there was a break from an ife, that would be nice.

SK. писал (а): But if there was a break from ife, that would be nice.
I wouldn't say no to everyone's damn goto either...

SK. писал (а):

How is this possible? Give me an example. How do I use it? After checking a condition, do you do a break? - And there will be a break from this condition. What is the meaning of this?

Integer:
SK. wrote (a):

How's that? Give me an example. How do I use it? After checking a condition, do you do a break? - And there will be a break from this condition. What is the point?

The action of such a break should be applied to the nearest external compound operator except for the nearest if() which evaluates the condition of this break. The current implementation does so, but there is no if() in the list of nearest external compound operators. I propose to add it.

(all this is the seventh water on the vine, they'll do as they'll do, without asking us).

Add one more parameter to the properties of graphic objects:

- not selectable by mouse click

0 (default) as usual, 1 is not selectable.

For example:

bool ObjectCreate( string name, int type, int window, datetime time1, double price1, datetime time2=0, double price2=0, datetime time3=0, double price3=0, int no=0 )

Another one has come up:

In the process of a big test, the possibility to keep an optimisation log. I.e. if the newly obtained pass is better than the best one, it can be written to a text file with all the values of the incoming parameters.

Reason: