Market theory - page 224

Mikhael Isakov:
Does anyone have his contacts apart from the forum's private section?
Tajikistan, Gobi desert, aul Kaimshan, second yurt from the barkhans, with a plate on the roof.
Write a letter, the postman will pass it on.

Mikhael Isakov:
Does anyone have his contacts apart from the forum's private contacts?

I think Vitya(Vinin) has his Skype. But Yusuf said that his Skype is on a different computer and we haven't been in touch with him.

I found it (yusufkhodja), but he didn't answer me on Skype a year ago, and I don't think he will now.

Artyom Trishkin:
I think Vitya(Vinin) has a Skype. But Yusuf said that his Skype is on a different computer, and we have not communicated on it.
He has to wait for a satellite to fly over his village. He's probably making pilaf out of lamb now. They say Soros' agents are looking for him because our Yusuf hacked into their forex. He's hiding in the aul.

Alexan_Russia:
He has to wait for a satellite to fly over his village. He's probably making pilaf out of lamb right now. They say Soros agents are looking for him because our Yusuf hacked into their forex. He's hiding in the aul.
It's not funny...

Artyom Trishkin:
Not funny ...
I'm serious. We've talked about this before. That he had to hide.

There is a hunt for his formulas.

Hi all. I am working on a real cent account with Yusuf indicator and I can state that the theory is in the beginning of processing.
There is only a little time left to confirm it. It just takes time to figure out what's what.
It takes time.

Yes.Yusuf is an old man. I hope he is doing well...Allah bless him!

MASTERXAYS:

Hi all. I am working on a real cent account with Yusuf indicator and I can state that the theory is in the beginning of processing.
There is only a little time left to confirm it. It just takes time to figure out what's what.
It takes time.

Can you give me an indicator?

azfaraon:
Can you throw in an indicator?
High?
Reason: