Market theory - page 262

wooooo

Hi Yusuf.

I understand m1, period 1000 (according to your settings). Last time, these two lines were above the price, the eu was falling. now these lines are under the price. the eu is up ??? Did I get it right?

Server Muradasilov:

Hi Yusuf.

I understand m1, period 1000 (according to your settings). Last time, these two lines were above the price, the EUR was falling. now these lines are below the price. Did I get it right?

You got it right.

Server Muradasilov:

Hi Yusuf.

I understand m1, period 1000 (according to your settings). Last time, these two lines were above the price, the EUR was falling. now these lines are below the price. Did I get it right?

Yes, but, we should keep in mind that if this rise is supported by the market price (red line), the trend will be steadily going up. If the market price does not support the rise in the current price, as in the case shown in the chart, then the current price is forced back to the market price, which is what happened in the fall and rise of the euro.

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:
Yes, but we should keep in mind that if this growth is supported by the market price (red line), the trend will be steadily going up. If the market price does not support the rise of the current price, as in the case shown in the chart, then the current price is forced back to the market price, which is what happened during the fall and rise of the euro.

I do not have a good time to check the status of the Euromoney.

I need to go somewhere else, I will contact you later, at least until 10:00 Moscow time.

Server Muradasilov:
With my settings, the colour blue occasionally appears, but it does not remain in the history, it only appears in real time, what does it mean?
It is Soros! Be careful.

Alexander Ivanov:
It's Soros! Be careful.
In principle I have already picked the settings for scalping, but it should be done when there are a lot of participants in the market - daytime session, other times it is difficult

Server Muradasilov:

Hi Yusuf.

And enter on the extremums of the "V" line of the Lion and the market price line moves away from the Lion.

Artyom Trishkin:
And enter at the extremums of the "V" line of the Lion, and the market price line moves away from the Lion.

Hello Artem, I have been watching it for a week in the real world from different angles, maybe in a couple of days I will post my observations, they may differ from yours and Yusuf's. But you are both doing great! ! ! I can trade using your strategy and others . You should only trade when markets are very active, enter and exit, you can catch clear signals.

In a word, do not listen to anyone, you have to open a signal from scratch, and do not deviate from the strategy, trade (as I said before). I will most likely open one, to support Yusuf's theory, and your work on writing the indicator.

Good luck to you and to me.

Server Muradasilov:

Hello Artem, I have been watching it for a week in the real world from different angles, maybe in a couple of days I will post my observations, they may differ from yours and Yusuf's. But you are both doing great! ! ! I can trade using your strategy and others . You should only trade when markets are very active, enter and exit, you can catch clear signals.

In a word, do not listen to anyone, you have to open a signal from scratch, and do not deviate from the strategy, trade (as I said before). I will most likely open one, to support Yusuf's theory, and your work on writing the indicator.

Good luck to you and me.

Thank you ;)

It would be interesting to look at your observations.

Reason: