Market theory - page 231

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:
What kind of lag are you talking about when every tick of the current price corresponds to a tick of the market price?
If so, there is no lag. But then you yourself don't realise that you are trying to build a perfect lag-free filter. I am interested in this topic. I ask you to make a vord file in which you clearly state all the formulas. There's very little information for the brain in this thread. And I, in turn, will show you a lot of interesting things by analyzing your formulas.

Now, see how the Bulls chased the Lion to the top and the Bears to the bottom after organising their meeting at their global break-even level: https://www.mql5.com/en/charts/3829413/gold-m1-e-global-trade
Chart GOLD, M1, 2015.08.19 06:22 UTC, E-Global Trade & Finance Group, Inc., MetaTrader 4, Real
Chart GOLD, M1, 2015.08.19 06:22 UTC, E-Global Trade & Finance Group, Inc., MetaTrader 4, Real
  • www.mql5.com
Symbol: GOLD. Periodicity: M1. Broker: E-Global Trade & Finance Group, Inc.. Trading Platform: MetaTrader 4. Trading Mode: Real. Date: 2015.08.19 06:22 UTC.

The Yusuf indicator is not some kind of stochastic stochastic. The Yusuf indicator does not change when you zoom out on the chart - that says a lot.

I made a huge profit on the Eurodoll today. Using the Yusuf indicator.

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:
Now, look at how the Bulls have chased the Lions to the top and the Bears to the bottom after arranging for them to meet at their global break-even level: https://www.mql5.com/en/charts/3829413/gold-m1-e-global-trade
Build a midline between your Bulls and Bears - get a visually good filter. On which you can trade. On the plot shown. What spoils it is that it is prone to sharp non-physical jerks from time to time.

Alexan_Russia:
The Yusuf indicator is not some kind of stochastic stochastic. When you zoom out on the chart - the Yusuf indicator does not change - this says a lot.
Tell me more. I don't get it. What, the values are the same no matter what timeframe the data is fed?

Alexan_Russia:
I made a huge profit on the Eurodoll today. Using Yusuf indicator.
Studioaccount monitoring:-) Are you talking about the account, where we turned from 100 to 115 dollars? :-)

Mikhael Isakov:
Build a midline between your bulls and bears - get a visually good filter. On which you can trade. On the section shown. What spoils it is that it is prone to sharp unphysical jerks from time to time.

On the pound the levels have met again at the Lion level: https://www.mql5.com/en/charts/3829460/gbpusd-m1-e-global-trade

By the way, what you say is the Lion level, which the indicator shows on every price tick.

Chart GBPUSD, M1, 2015.08.19 06:32 UTC, E-Global Trade & Finance Group, Inc., MetaTrader 4, Real
Chart GBPUSD, M1, 2015.08.19 06:32 UTC, E-Global Trade & Finance Group, Inc., MetaTrader 4, Real
  • www.mql5.com
Symbol: GBPUSD. Periodicity: M1. Broker: E-Global Trade & Finance Group, Inc.. Trading Platform: MetaTrader 4. Trading Mode: Real. Date: 2015.08.19 06:32 UTC.

Mikhael Isakov:
Give me more details. I don't get it. What, the values are the same no matter what timeframe the data is fed to?
No. Just the chart scale. When you change the zoom, all the indicators (that are in mt4) will change the data. -that is the wildness. But Yusuf indicator doesn't change the data. I.e. Yusuf indicator is not made on the probability theory (that's how all standard indices are made), but on a more accurate "expectation".

Alexan_Russia:
No. It's just the scale of the chart. When you change the scale - all indicators (which are in mt4) change the data. -this is wild.
What is the chart scale if not the timeframe? I still want to code formulas in matcad. Yusuf, please share at least in private. I guarantee curious conclusions in the analysis.
Reason: