Market theory - page 223

Владимир:
Yusuf in the years. Failure to prove his theory in practice could have failed the man. Hasn't shown up in a long time.
Why the unconfirmation? I have been trading on his theory and have doubled my deposit.

Mikhael Isakov:
I am a realist.
The terms are a bit confusing. A realist is an idealist. An optimist is a pessimist. A realist can be both an optimist and a pessimist. I wish you to be a moderate optimist.))

Mikhael Isakov:
Why is it unconfirmed? I am trading on his theory and have doubled my deposit.
Then you are obliged to share the strategy with the author of the theory - it is your moral obligation).

khorosh:
The terms are a bit confusing. A realist is an idealist. An optimist is a pessimist. A realist can be both an optimist and a pessimist. I wish you to be a moderate optimist.))
A realist can be neither an optimist nor a pessimist. By definition. For he is a realist.

khorosh:
Then you are obliged to share the strategy with the author of the theory - it is your moral obligation).
How is that possible? After all, he knows it better than I do...

Mikhael Isakov:
How is that possible? Because he knows it better than I do...
Yusuf is always making a gridiron with his system, and it collects profits and losses at the same time. And he doesn't want to test just one order closing on a reverse signal.

Mikhael Isakov:
How is that possible? After all, he knows her better than I do...
He has a theory. And it's far from a TS. You can build many different TS on one theory. And not all of them will be profitable.

What, you're trying to match your pee-pees again?)))

Not to discuss something useful in peace, it starts with me going long and me going long ....)))

What happened to Yusuf?

Alexander Laur:

I'm not even going to argue. :)

I graduated in my time from a university physics department, so you don't have to tell me about positrons, atomic bombs, etc.

You don't even understand what you're writing about. :)

You see, I graduated in my time from the physics department of the university, and then I also defended my dissertation and then many other things. But you really don't know what you're talking about. Well, no wonder: you haven't even been taught to read and write with spelling errors. By the way, the word "spell" alone is worth a lot.

stranger:

What, you're trying to match your peepers again?)))

Not to discuss something useful in peace, it starts with me going long and me going long ....)))

What happened to Yusuf?

Does anybody have his contacts apart from the forum's private contacts?
Reason: