Market theory - page 199

all's well and good.

Everything went according to plan! Heh heh.

Everything is beautiful in the comments, but in real trading - both on Market Teory2 and Market Teory1 - they lose money convincingly.

sibirqk:
Everything is beautiful in the comments, but in real trading it is a mess - both on Market Teory2 and Market Teory1 - they lose convincingly.
That is because there is a stupid bot that trades according to a bad TK. We should improve it!

MASTERXAYS:
Because there's a stupid bot out there that trades on bad terms. We have to get it right!
Naturally. Everything is very clumsy there. In the Expert Advisor.

The trend is normal. Close the losses and go for the profits.

sibirqk:
In the comments all is beautiful, but in real trading full of crap - that Market Teory2, that Market Teory1 - it sells very convincingly.

A couple of days ago I wanted to write what you wrote word for word, but I erased it.

It feels like people are discussing in a parallel reality here.

The signals are terrible, the number of positions is terrible.

There are 0.01 lots positions and such losses. I do not know how to use it.

The whole theme is discussed only for the PR PR PR for indicators in the Market.

Gerg.Greg:

A couple of days ago I wanted to write what you wrote word for word, but I erased it.

It feels like people are discussing in a parallel reality here.

The signals are terrible, the number of positions is terrible.

There are 0.01 lots positions and such losses. I do not know how to use it.

This topic is discussed only for the sake of the PRIAR of indicators in the Market.

I am searching for and simultaneously testing different variants of TS on the real account. Now we have started this mode on M5 since the beginning of July:

Bars in test 5743
Ticks modelled 11359
Modelling quality n/a
Mismatched charts errors 0
Initial deposit 10000.00
Spread Current (2)
Total net profit 5454.55
Gross profit 10508.03
Gross loss -5053.48
Profit factor 2.08
Expected payoff 0.98
Absolute drawdown 1317.33
Maximal drawdown 1777.51 (16.99%)
Relative drawdown 16.99% (1777.51%)
Total trades 5538
Short positions (won %) 2890 (44.81%)
Long positions (won %) 2648 (50.15%)
Profit trades (% of total) 2623 (47.36%)
Loss trades (% of total) 2915 (52.64%)
Largest
profit trade 15.56
loss trade -11.34
Average
profit trade 4.01
loss trade -1.73
Maximum
consecutive wins (profit in money) 295 (2717.52)
consecutive losses (loss in money) 353 (-737.63)
Maximal
consecutive profit (count of wins) 2717.52 (295)
consecutive loss (count of losses) -950.72 (272)
Average
consecutive wins 22

It is always easy to criticize, but it is more difficult to look for new opportunities. The real trading shows the gap between the test and the real trade.

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:

I am searching for and at the same time testing different variants of the TS on the real. Now this mode has been launched on M5 since the beginning of July, as of today:

It is always easy to criticize, but it is more difficult to look for new possibilities. Real trading shows the gap that exists between the test and the real.

So maybe we should refrain from fanfare and bravura statements until at least two or three months of real trading have seen at least a loss?

For July is a short time frame. Show, on the M5, from 01.01.2013 to the current date of 01.08.2015.
Reason: