FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2016 - page 777

new-rena:
I'm not arguing at all. just read it carefully. From 3190 the jump, so I thought Pharaoh was already buying, but he himself says the quid index will go up. Okay. No, it's not.
The quid index is right. I told him to go up and I showed him.

sterva:
What can I say.)) Very beautiful... Let them say what they want (LUCKY, LUCKY, LUCKY)....)))
On the euro if nothing changes 1.1020 ...

sterva:
What can I say.)) Very beautiful... Let them say what they want (LUCKY, LUCKY, LUCKY)....)))
Is it the eurik or the pound, I'm getting confused already...?

azfaraon:
You laughed when I said 1.3262 and said I would go up to it. As for the yen, it will go above your takeoff point to 103.78.

You were rubbing your nose in my 1.50 when I said 1.30, and now you're bullshitting me again.)

Don't put your self above the market.

I don't need to go higher on the yen, it's my guaranteed 100%, and you go higher, God willing.

You can also look at the chif, I showed you over the weekend.

new-rena:
I'm not arguing at all. just read it carefully. From 3190 the jump, so I thought Pharaoh was already buying, but he himself says the quid index will go up. Okay. No, it's not.
I just gave it to the short-termers. It's not my thing. It's too little, honestly.

sxww:

You were rubbing your nose in my 1.50 when I said 1.30, and now you're bullshitting me again, go to cat training, little man, yes)

Don't put your self above the market.

I don't need to go higher on the yen, it's my guaranteed 100%, and you go higher, God willing.

You can also look at the chif, I showed you over the weekend.

You are older than I am and my culture does not allow me to answer you.

Maybe it was just at the end of the week. We'll see.

azfaraon:
I want to tell you, maybe somebody needs it. There is a strange thing between the franc and the euro.
There are very few 5-10 pips ... Don't forget about the cross - the rest may be there ...

new-rena:
It's a very small 5-10 points... It'll take a minute to get it right...
I do not think so sorry of course ...It was more correct to gap the eurik on monday down))

new-rena:
Don't forget the cross - the rest could be there too...
Euro/Franc still has room to stomp upwards after 1.09600 to 1.09900
Reason: