EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 1101

DragonSL:

Is this by any chance a wolf on gold, can you buy with a pendulum at 1350?

* Is the double divergence on the MACD confusing?

Lesta:

* Isn't the double divergence on the MAKD confusing?

We have been discussing this divert since Sunday. This is a demo account that I use to try out the craziest reversal strategies.

However, we may place a reversal sell order (for the lock), but we need a goal to close it on time.

Lesta:

* Is the double diverter on the MACD confusing?
How about this?

DragonSL:

We have been discussing this divergence since Sunday. This is a demo account that I use to try out the most crazy reversal strategies.

However, it is possible to place a reverse sell order (for the locke), but you need a target for it to close in time.

*If it's a demo, you can do it without a sell order.

Imho down in gold, the divergence is also down on the wickets.

end of the day...look... 3 with + today for the forecast...
good luck and profits to all...

Another quirk: there's no double deaver on silver, although the pivot is like two drops:

Good morning! Who wants a plan? :) here you go! posted on a third-party resource, I'm posting it here too!

The thick version is the main one! The dotted line is the alternative... The main target at the bottom is 1.3160 - the level of multiple stops! I will not believe in the reversal to the north, until this target is worked out.

chepikds:

Good morning! Who wants a plan? :) here you go! posted on a third-party resource, I'm posting it here too!

The thick version is the main one! The dotted line is the alternative... The main target is 1.3160 - the level of multiple stops! I will not believe in the reversal to the North, until this target is worked out

At the moment, the price will hit 3294 and if it shoots down, if it holds the target and goes sideways, it may go up

chepikds:

Good morning! Who wants a plan? :) here you go! posted on a third-party resource, I'm posting it here too!!!

The thick version is the main one! The dotted line is the alternative... The main target at the bottom is 1.3160 - the level of multiple stops! I will not believe in the reversal to the north, until this target is worked out.

I don't know what's next, but I bought last night.

A USDCHF sell order has been triggered )))) Why didn't anybody buy SGDJPY? )))
Reason: