[ARCHIVE]Any rookie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't pass it by. Can't go anywhere without you - 5. - page 257

artmedia70:
What if others start jumping out of windows?

Well, it's not a panacea!

artmedia70:
Note: on the graph at the top right, there is a little triangle. When you hover your cursor over it, a tooltip pops up called "Offset graph". Click on it and move it to the left as much as you need to make room on the right.

I know, it doesn't work! Happened after reinstalling the windup. Maybe something needs to be changed somewhere?

protey7:

Thanks for the tip!

I may not have understood your task accurately. In the code I suggested, no more than 1 position can be opened on one candle at a time. But if it is closed, you can open a 2nd position on the same candlestick, etc. I understood from your code that there is no more than 1 position per candle even if the position is closed. In any case I see that my hint has helped.

Insert the codes using the SRC editor menu.

Folks, show me in the code how to open an order on the minute chart if price has moved more or equal to 10pp in 30s?

Andrey-F:
Folks, can you show me in the code how to open an order on the minute chart if price has moved more or equal to 10pp in 30s?

Are you sure that in the next 30 seconds the price will not go twice as many pips in the opposite direction? That is a very unreliable condition to enter! And you should read the Documentation and then think whether it is worth asking about such trivial things! Learn! You won't get anything out of hints!

Different brokerage companies have different terminal times. I need an order to open immediately at the beginning of the session, i.e. on Monday, and to close before the end of the session, i.e. on Friday. How to realise this more adequately?

Would it be perfect?

if (DayOfWeek() == 1 && Hour() > 0)
       ticket = OrderSend(Symbol(), OP_BUY,0.1,Ask,3,0,0,NULL,i_magic,0,CLR_NONE);

Or, is there any other way?

I have this problem. After reinstalling windows, when I save an image in mt4, the chart is not shifted to the right in the image (the "chart shift" function is activated, the slider (triangle) was moved). Thus, the chart is positioned near the screen and it is very inconvenient. Since this problem occurs in all terminals (I downloaded Alpari), I think the root of the problem is somewhere in my computer. Can you please help to find it? thanks in advance

Wild_Wolf:
I have this problem. After reinstalling windows, when I save an image in mt4, the chart is not shifted to the right (the "chart shift" function is activated, the slider (triangle) was moved). Thus, the chart is positioned near the screen and it is very inconvenient. Since this problem occurs in all terminals (I downloaded Alpari), I think the root of the problem is somewhere in my computer. Can you please help to find it? thanks in advance
MT4 bug. They promised to fix it by the next build.

Zhunko:
MT4 bug. Promised to fix it by next build.

Is it the same for everybody? When is the new build?

borilunad:

Are you sure that in the next 30 seconds the price will not pass twice as many pips in the opposite direction? That's a very unreliable condition to enter! And it would be useful for you to read the Documentation, and then think whether it is worth asking about such trivial things! Learn! Hints won't get you anywhere!

As for me, as an amateur it's not a problem to write an owl, but I don't know how to open an order within a minute bar, I haven't found it in a textbook. Regards
Reason: