Market theory - page 47

I wanted to have a smiley that carries a banner with a picture of Yusuf from his profile.

Unfortunately I do not know the technique of "building smiley", but that's a pity)

PS. Yusuf, hang in there! I believe in you.

Владимир:
Yusuf, look what a beautiful head-shoulders the market has drawn. Maybe we'll take it all the way to the bottom. My hands are itchy. I can't take it anymore.
No! It's not time yet, but it will come. Let's let the community sort out the relationship OUT OF THE MARKET! Don't even try to go in. And heads - shoulders can, in fact, be a trick to make you believe them. You see what serious passions are boiling in the market, and the Fox (price), demonstrates the top of calmness, although it has just moved from the embrace of the Bulls into the den of Bears! And we were still trying to figure out something about its future fate by the price movement, and of course we were losing. The time for retaliation has come. Let's not forget that, at this point, the market Bulls are 50 times stronger than the Monopoly Bears and they may come back at any moment. Therefore, I don't recommend experimenting.

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:
and Fox (the price), showing the height of calm, even though she's just moved from the Bulls' embrace to the Bears' box!
And the fox is a f...ck...ck...ck...ck...ck...ck.)

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:
No! It's not time yet, but it will come. Let the community sort out the relationships OUT OF THE MARKET! Don't even try to go in. And the heads - shoulders may, in fact, be a deceptive trick to make you believe them. You see what serious passions are boiling in the market, and the Fox (price), demonstrates the top of calmness, although it has just moved from the embrace of the Bulls into the den of Bears! And we were still trying to figure out something about its future fate by the price movement, and of course we were losing. The time for retribution has come.
Alright. Let the bears retaliate. I'm off to bed. Can't wait.

Here, the Bulls return safely in an hour and unleash their wrath:

Look how swiftly the Bulls are going down! 23-35 MSC (Removed the original sample of 20 bars) The Lion and Buffalo are ahead of the Bulls, apparently a decision has been made to severely punish the naughty Bears, tension is building:

23-59 MSC, price at mximum but, unexpectedly, Bulls reversed, now I understand why the Lion and Buffalo were ahead of the Bulls - for their reversal! :

00-06:

00-25 MSC, Finally, the Bears are battered and deposed, it turns out even earlier they fled on their own, having thrown the price to their fate and frightened by the Bulls' strike, the Foxes have gone over to the Bulls again!

This, roughly, is what the trading of the future will look like, dear gentlemen! ! Goodbye.

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:

I present mankind with the result of my humble labour, to free it forever from the yoke of monopoly!

To the peasants land, factories to the workers...
Reason: