Market theory - page 193

new-rena:

... but in real life it won't!!!!

Let's leave it at that ;)

The older a man is, the older he is (c)

Artyom Trishkin:

Let's leave it at that ;)

The older a man is, the older he is (c)

don't tell me the indicator was written to Yusuf...

new-rena:
don't tell me that the indicator was written to Yusuf...
OK, I won't ;)

new-rena:

Okay, all right. I got all the formulas figured out. I've figured out the physical meaning.

In simple terms, if the price is at a high, it will go down, and if it is at a low, it will go up. So, what is unusual about that?

After all, it's very rare for a bar to close at a high or at a low.

In this case, you can charge any formula that will give any price value, between a hai and a low, and such a formula can be sprinkled with any scientific words and indicators. on the history everything will work, but in real life - it will not!!!!

This is not a naked low and high. It's a Cauchy formula. Inequality.

Alexander Ivanov:
This is not a naked low and high. It's a Cauchy formula. Inequality.

The cpr in it is what? It's hai and loi.

And Uncle Yusuf has already agreed on this:

Ts = (Tspr + Ts)/2 - (Tspr - Ts)/2 = Ts (identical!); (1)

R = (Tspr + Ts)/2 + (Tspr - Ts)/2 = Tspr; (2)

Here:

Ts is the current forex price, or price, let's say Bid,

Cpr - maximum/minimum price, at which a single buy/sell operation is possible

P - a virtual market price, the existence of which we will try to verify

new-rena:

The cpr in it is what? It's hai and loi.

And Uncle Yusuf has already agreed to that:

The cpr in it is what?

And that is:

Ts = (Tspr + Ts)/2 - (Tspr - Ts)/2 = Ts (identical!); (1)

P = (Tspr + Ts)/2 + (Tspr - Ts)/2 = Tspr; (2)

Here:

Ts is the current forex price, or price, let's say Bid,

Cpr - maximum/minimum price, at which a single buy/sell operation is possible

P - a virtual market price, the existence of which we will try to check

No, CDP is not High and Low, but the ever-changing virtual market price P, which is very much influenced by the current price itself. It is the other pole of the market. If the Lion decides that, it is optimal to operate at P, it will switch the price to P. You still don't get the point of the theory. It is very simple, if you think about it.

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:
No, Cpr is not High and Low, but the ever-changing virtual market price P, which is very much influenced by the current price itself. It is the other pole of the market. If the Lion decides that, it is optimal to operate at P, it will switch the price to P. You still don't get the point of the theory. It's very simple if you think about it.

Well then what is this beast, how is it searched for - by the highs and lows of the days, right?

In short - another publicity stunt...

new-rena:
Well then, what kind of beast is it, how is it searched for - by hi-jays and lowes of the days, right? In short - another publicity stunt...
I have shown many times that, it is a characteristic of the market and is determined by the state of the market at the moment : Cpr = P = - S/Y, where S is the maximum virtual income of the market and Y is the income elasticity to price.

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:
It has been shown many times that, it is a characteristic of the market and is determined by the state of the market at the moment : Cpr = P = - S/Y, where S is the maximum virtual income of the market and Y is the price elasticity of income.
And what S and Y are - this is not available.

new-rena:
And what are S and Y - that's not there.
They will be described in the article.
Reason: