Market theory - page 185

Yusuf. I would really like to get MT4server and MT4WL client.

Are these programs offered by your broker? Or is it a paid service?

Hi all !

Yusuf, what is the Euro forecast for today or tomorrow ?

Thank you!

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:

Do you plan to provide the indicator(s) for mt5 based on this thread? (I hope for a reasonable cost of it or just as a friendly gesture to the readers of this branch, or let's contribute to the programmer )

as for the above picture - what does the indicator show? i do not understand the forecast

Sergey Petruk:

Do you plan to provide the indicator(s) for mt5 based on this thread? (I hope for a reasonable cost of it or just as a friendly gesture to the readers of this branch, or let's contribute to the programmer )

and on the above picture - what does the indicator show?

You know, we do not see any predictions in what this indicator shows. It is predictions. However, the crossing of the indicator lines, the direction of their intersection show where we are going.

https://www.mql5.com/ru/charts/3723345/gbpusd-m1-metaquotes-software-corp

I think that in the situation as on the screenshot, we should watch the breakaway from the Lion line (olive colour) - very often it acts as support/resistance.

График GBPUSD, M1, 2015.07.22 23:20 UTC, MetaQuotes Software Corp., MetaTrader 4, Demo
График GBPUSD, M1, 2015.07.22 23:20 UTC, MetaQuotes Software Corp., MetaTrader 4, Demo
  • www.mql5.com
Символ: GBPUSD. Период графика: M1. Брокер: MetaQuotes Software Corp.. Торговая платформа: MetaTrader 4. Режим торговли: Demo. Дата: 2015.07.22 23:20 UTC.

Sergey Petruk:

and for the above picture - what does the indicator show?

1. There will be a variant of MT5 soon;

2) The indicator is available in the Market, let the participants download the demo-version, work on the history, advise me on the best use of its signals for the EA and we can consider your proposal as a prize for active support for the most active participants.

3. the screenshot shows that the price will go down to the level of 1.0880 and this is what happened, though Lev changed his mind about the consilium, but this way he forced the Bulls to go down. A lot, we have to learn together from the behaviour of the indicator.

Hello, wise guys!

You at least leave some money in the forex market. ))))

Alexander Ivanov:

Hey, wise guys!

At least leave some money in the forex market. ))))

We must hurry before the Yellowstone volcano explodes.)))

Йеллоустонский вулкан – извержение супервулкана уничтожит Америку!? [55] | США
Йеллоустонский вулкан – извержение супервулкана уничтожит Америку!? [55] | США
  • Vladi
  • webmandry.com
Йеллоустонский вулкан, супервулкан или Йеллоустонская кальдера – это все названия вулкана, который находится в Йеллоустонском национальном парке, в северо-западной части штата Вайоминг, США. Йеллоустонский вулкан находится не в месте соединения тектонических плит, как бывает обычно, а в центре Североамериканской плиты. Это загадочная и пока что...

khorosh:

We have to hurry before the Yellowstone volcano explodes.))

khorosh:
What timeframe are you using on this M5 chart?
Yousufkhodja Sultonov:

This raises a legitimate question. Will trading with the standard MA with the found optimum period of 630 on M5 be different from the trading based on the secret market levels with the period of 630 on M5?

It smells of success here) Where is the article, dear Yusufkhoja?

That's not even the place to write it, it seems to me.

Reason: