EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 1162

I'm already closing :) on the stop, alas, didn't want to lock...

strangerr:

Not mine)))

The first correction was from 38 Fibo, but there was a small bounce, but we closed almost flat, now we are 35pp short of 50th, which is less than 10% of the notional touch level, the next 62 level is at 1.5090.

If we pass 1.5567, the next critical level is 1.5698, if we pass that too, then 1.6160 at least...imho

I have so far

Vlad72:

I have so far

Mine is like this.

Here the year 2010 is coming to an end, there is a downward trend on the annual chart, the real target for the next year is 1.2173 (first support), the key annual range is 1.1000-1.4200.
Happy New Year to everyone!!!

Happy New Year and Merry Christmas to all !!!

Cool - let's make it 1- 3.... so it doesn't misfire... Happy New Year!!!

chepikds:

Here the year 2010 is coming to an end, there is a downward trend on the annual chart, the real achievable target for the next year is 1.2173 (first support), the key annual range is 1.1000-1.4200.
Happy New Year to everyone!!!

I can still believe in the local forecast... But the analysis does not work for the short term - in the range of 1-3 days one has to make a system, because this is the period, to which most people try to go, getting the corresponding risks.

Ah... Right - that's the prediction thread! 1.33 - the euro will visit, ... I don't want to take any more chances ....
Reason: