[Archive] Learn how to make money villagers! - page 622

khorosh:
And I can send you a personal briefing, if you wish.

Babe, there are demo and live-states. And in the tester there is only a backtest.

I personally don't want to waste my time on the backtests, because anyone who's mastered computers a bit more than a dummy may draw them.

But when you will have an article and show the investment-password, so that anyone who wants can download this same article from the server, then they will believe you. And with tester pictures, go to the Hermitage and have them hung next to Malevich.

Mathemat:

In that case, try to understand why it is not visible in the image (I mean the maximum balance of about 40000, which is 16.5% of the deposit). If there were many trades, they would be at least equity drawdown visible on the image.

It cannot be seen on Ilana as the equity is drawn only when positions are closed in the course of the trade. Here, the series is accumulated until it collapses at once.

Mathemat:
Yeah, but there's not much more to it: it's already nearly 90%. Besides, Yuri usually shows tester results.
It's a process of strategising. It's still a long way to the real world. Roman gave us a link to a PAMM with real results for 2 years...

Reshetov:

I personally don't want to waste my time on backtests, ...

Of course, that's a long time, it's easier to quickly say it's the result of photoshop.

khorosh:
Of course, that's a long time, it's easier to quickly say it's the result of photoshop.
Yeah the comrade has photoshop everywhere)) but we know what it is...))

khorosh:

Yura, can you drop the trades in a private message? I just want to understand why this kind of slippage is not visible in the picture.

P.S. I'm not going to re-engineer, because I'm not interested in Ilan in principle.

OnGoing:

Which camp are you in? So far you haven't offered anything of substance apart from fitting toys. That's exactly the time I'm sorry for.

By the way, I am still pondering over the applications of Ilan, but I am not engaged in testering... but trying to find radically new options.

I don't have to suggest anything to anyone, I just publish results in the process of development. And I think it's useful (I judge by myself, I am interested in the results of others), because it gives some reference points in the work. I do not understand why many have a negative attitude to the tester. I don't understand why so many people have a negative attitude towards testers. I don't understand that many people in this thread are testing on the demo Expert Advisors that simply do not pass the test for at least 1 year. Try the strategy in the tester, and then put it on the demo. And the tester is all the more necessary when searching for new variants.

Reshetov:

Baby, ...

Honey, what year and what steamship are you from? Or after you found out what the trades in the tester's report are called, is everyone else a baby to you? Is it worth clinging to linguistic subtleties or are you a philologist?

khorosh:

I don't understand why so many people have a negative opinion of the tester. When working on a strategy, there is no other alternative, or are you prepared to spend half your life testing on a demo.

Because tester results don't mean anything, that's why nobody needs them. When you will work out the strategy and bet at least on the demo, then you will show it.

I am even more suspicious that the strategy with such a smooth curve is supposedly being finalized by someone and not making millions on the real account?

Until then, you can print them out on a printer, frame them and send them to the Hermitage or the Louvre - there are true connoisseurs of pictures there.

7Konstantin7:
Yeah, the comrade has photoshop everywhere)) but we know what it is...))
Well, there's all kinds of graphic editors. If you know what you're drawing with, I don't have enough telepathic powers to find out from a distance.
Reason: