[Branch closed!] EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 4) - page 198

Mixon777:

I gave you an example of scam dealers who had 80% of their clients in shorts and went bust in 2009.

At EUR CHF - you can play a pullback, I did it myself - they raise the price above the rainbow - they give a signal for a new trend, people are buying and they bop! and minus 300 points.)

Just watch, they are going to sell GBP USD - they made 3 waves - on 4th wave people will buy - and they will go down by 200 pips)))

I have a 40 pips profit on EUR JPY now - I entered on the basis that the price is under the rainbow and 80% are in Buy ! ) I feel sorry for them - of course - but what can i do ? This is business -

And according to observations, the accumulation of victims goes for 2 - 3 days - then the trend is 200 pips - when the euro dollar was going up they were selling 54% now they are probably gone -

Of course there is some truth in it, but in the market things change and almost every time they do, and caution is never a bad thing. in any case if that happens I have nothing to lose.

and if I'm right I'll add to it.

I've just placed another one on EURUSD, though with a small lot.

I wanted to play in the channel, but I had other things to do.

EVgEN_SA:

i have to admit there is some truth in this, but the market changes almost every time and caution is always a good thing.

and if i'm right i'll add to it.

Thinking like this, how will you take money away from the market ? now the most likely thing is that it will go to watch the ceiling and hit the stops - orders that were hit on SELL tonight and yesterday afternoon -

Here is one of the coolest forex brokers in USA and he has a stack of orders among traders = hamsters -

http://fxtrade.oanda.com/lang/ru/analysis/forex-order-book#EUR/USD

There's a lot of buy orders down there right now - if the market doesn't save them - we'll go down and drain the stops

I`ve always been running away from the crowd - so we all have the same logic about buying and selling, but making knowledge-based decisions - there are only a few of us who make profit.

I read an article in English, they have a whole group of traders - who make a lot of money on the emotions of the crowd -

In case you didn't know, there are hunters in the market, banks - hedge funds - they have an army of employees who monitor the market 24 hours for all the facts, news and events -

Once a month, the crowd goes down (personal experience, observations) - and then all over again -

Mixon777:

Thinking like this, how do you take money away from the market ? now the most likely thing is that it will go to watch the ceiling and hit the stops - orders that were hit on SELL tonight and yesterday afternoon -

Here is one of the coolest forex brokers in USA and he has a stack of orders among traders = hamsters -

http://fxtrade.oanda.com/lang/ru/analysis/forex-order-book#EUR/USD

There's a lot of buy orders down there right now - if the market doesn't save them - we'll go down and drain the stops

There are lots of buy orders now - if they do not save - then we will go down and lose our stops - just because I myself did not understand what I was doing wrong, the market has always run away from me - but it turns out he ran away from the crowd - so we all have the same logic about buying and selling - but making decisions based on knowledge - there are only a few who make money

I do the math on the pairs I am interested in, draw a conclusion and make a decision. sometimes I listen to the news and look at the calendar.

I don't use indicators, but they do help me analyze

EVgEN_SA:

Do the math on the pairs that interest me, make a conclusion and make a decision. Sometimes I listen to the news and look at the calendar

I do not use indicators, but they help me analyze them.

Pay attention to EUR JPY - there is high liquidity - this month I hope to sell the crowd that bought 80% )))).

The EURUSD is 50/50 - in the sense that there is nowhere to take the money - there are no victims, now they will make a new trap - now they will wait, people will sell or buy and run from the crowd)

Open a demo account for 1000 cents place a 4 bet for 3 minutes and at 8 pm see if it burns out or makes you a profit on the eurusd

I'm sorry. 2500 cents.

I have an estimated profit of 5,000 cents.

EVgEN_SA:
you dont know what to do when you open a 1000 cent demo account. place a 4 bet for 3 minutes and at 8 pm see if it burns out or makes a profit.

Crowd is losing )))))) on EUR JPY I'm in profit and in chocolate )))) and on real - and on demo - a fairy tale !!!!! I lost 80% of them in buy)) but the real losses are 200 pips.

60% more victims

Mixon777:

Crowd is losing )))))) on EUR JPY I'm in the profit and in the chocolate )))) and on the real - and on the demo - a fairy tale !!!!! I lost 80% of them in buy)) but the real losses are 200 pips.

60% more victims

I don't sit on those pairs.

I made a short-term analysis EUR JPY is going down, but it might change by the evening or on Monday and the EUR is supposed to be in the rise. I did not analyzed the pair strongly, but I did not see any loss.

good earning in the channel

EVgEN_SA:

I don't sit on these pairs

On EURUSD - 50/50 - ratio - no hamsters to give us and you money ))))

On AUD USD - 50 to 40 - market will close the pips - but will drop 80 pips to get rid of those who buy and the price is under the rainbow

EURUSD is flat and price is in the rainbow - neither above nor below.)

They may go down on GBPUSD - they are in buy now - but the market is waiting for the puppeteer, who will pull them down

Mixon777:

On EURUSD - 50/50 - ratio - no hamsters to give you and me money ))))

On AUD USD - 50 to 40 - market will close the positions - but will drop 80 pips to dump those who buy and the price is under the rainbow

EURUSD is flat, price is in a rainbow - neither above nor below)

But this is all changing by the hour
Reason: