a trading strategy based on Elliott Wave Theory - page 169

2 Alex
What about a reversal? :)

To enter the market only by a signal. All the rest is emotion :). And the probability of further movement is non-zero. The risk must be justified. Let's wait - that's enough.

I'm afraid that if the pound breaks through 1.9180, it will only stop at 1.9280 :)
What do you think Vlad?
Let's wait a little longer :)

So, the signal will be there - and we will open there :). Trying to predict the trend IMHO is a thankless task. Therefore I do not even bother. Though, according to the next octave the further aim is 1.9287. Let's see.

Good luck.

2 Alex
А как же, перевернуться? :)

To enter the market only by a signal. Everything else is just emotions :). And the probability of further movement is non-zero. The risk should be justified. Let's wait - that's enough.

I'm afraid that if the pound breaks through 1.9180, it will only stop at 1.9280 :)
What do you think Vlad?
Let's wait a bit :)

So if there is a signal, we will open to it :). Trying to predict the direction of the movement is a thankless task, IMHO. Therefore I do not even bother. Although, according to the next octave, the next target is 1.9287. Let's see.

Good luck.

About the "flip" thing, that was a joke. :)
Vlad, I understand you have a program doing all your calculations
and gives you a buy/sell signal.
Is that correct?
Yeah, not like me with a calculator. :)

Right. Only the signal so far is given in graphical form: as input levels on the screen. See the screenshot above on the branch. The signal is a channel break. Then we will need it for checking if the Expert Advisor works as shown in the markup. It can be disabled later ;). For now, it is the only way it works :(.
I am currently working with the Expert Advisor..... The computer is slowing down - I still can't figure out what the problem is....

Good luck.

Hee-hee (nasty chuckle)

A nasty chuckle from nasty Alex. It's not news in this thread. :-)
Poor Niroba, 6 posts in a row and so informative ... What's the fun in that? Ah yes, the pound has gone up, just as it should have done. But not the day before yesterday at 6:00 p.m., just today. Oh, well, whatever.

Alex, you haven't even noticed that not a single person has argued with you about the pound. That includes me. That prediction didn't interest many people here at all. And it was interesting to watch this hopelessness, this pathos (with a capital letter) of a skilled trader. But you still didn't understand anything. Well, he who has ears to hear. And who does not have them? Let him live that way - deaf. :-))

Right. Only the signal so far is given in graphical form: as input levels on the screen. See the screenshot above on the branch. The signal is a channel break. Then we will need it for checking if the Expert Advisor works as shown in the markup. It can be disabled later ;). It can be disabled later ;(. <br / translate="no"> Now I am working with the Expert Advisor..... Everything is slowing down - I still can't figure out what the problem is....

Good luck.

Thanks for the detailed explanations :)

Regards,
Alexey.

Yurixx, sorry if I offended you in any way :)

Yurixx, sorry if I have offended you in any way.

Not at all, Alex, not in the slightest. If you need to assert yourself, do it to your own satisfaction. Although I do not recommend to do it at the expense of others - it's the destiny of the weak and sick.
All the same, sooner or later, you will realize how ridiculous and useless it is.

Yurixx, извините, если я вас чем-то задел

Come on, Alex, not in the slightest. If you need to assert yourself so much, do it to your own satisfaction. Although I don't recommend doing it at the expense of others - that's the lot of the weak and sick.
All the same, sooner or later, you will realize how ridiculous and useless it is.

Yurixx, no offense,
you look like an abused child. :)

Да, что Вы так накинулись на Alexа, он же не уточнил какого числа в 18:00 сбудется его прогноз…

You can see the forecast in real time on the GBP/USD chart :)

I want to remind you of the quote I gave earlier:
"According to Einstein's theory of relativity, time is not absolute, but relative - it depends on the speed of the observer's movement in space. In Elliott Theory (as applied to behaviour of markets), time depends on crowd psychodogy. Time is "stretched" and "contracted" by the crowd's moods driven by mass hopes and fears of financial and economic nature.

S.S. Think about those words again...

Alex, at least explain what I'm wrong about my post and what you're "getting revenge" for? :о)))

Having written, quite self-confidently, about 15 minutes, did you mean any other time? Ah yes, that 15 minutes was stretched to days by the crowd. Pretty sneaky of her. I'll apply that quote directly to you.

By the way, during that time the market had a good opportunity to discount you. Since your upside prediction, the price has fallen from the level at which the prediction was made, and risen above that level, by about the same value. Since the forecast, it would have been quite difficult to hold (unless, of course, the size of the deposit allows) and stops would have been triggered.

what were you "avenged" for?

What kind of nonsense is that?! :)
Reason: