FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications 2015(continued) - page 448

iIDLERr:
When you want to get into a position for a long time, it does not work at the first time. I've done it 10 times on the yen. it looks like a pip, but the opinion does not change - the prospect of a significant drop.
I agree. I will try. First time so far. I started with small stuff. I started from small change. When my position grows, my deposit will grow at the expense of the necessary capital. In short, I'm replenishing the deposit, not the position.

What a nonsense, a few figures turn out to be pips, and if the order goes on a boo, it's out. What can I say.

I have repeatedly said that even intraday trading is top-notch, and pips are even cooler, but I do not have such skills and do not have quick access to data right now.

You are all talking about the wrong thing here. If a trading robot opens 30 positions in different symbols and 70% of them are immediately lost by an average of a speck, a pip, or however you want to call it, what can you say about this trade? I can only think of obscene words. Let's move on. One of the positions goes in his direction and he closes it in the plus 50 pips after losing a figure... "I told you so." I won't go any further, or I'll say what I think in plain English again, without diplomacy.

iIDLERr:
I've tried it 10 times already on the yen. It looks like a pip, but the opinion doesn't change - the prospect of a significant drop.
I'm on the moon twice these two weeks and now the limits are from 3210 to 3230, and I don't know how many more times.

stranger:

What a nonsense, a few figures turn out to be pips, and if the order goes on a boo, it's out. What can I say.

I have repeatedly said that even intraday trading is top-notch, and pips are even cooler, but I do not have such skills and do not have quick access to data right now.

You are all talking about the wrong thing here. If a trading robot opens 30 positions in different symbols and 70% of them are immediately lost by an average of a speck, a pip, or however you want to call it, what can you say about this trade? I can only think of obscene words. Let's move on. One of the positions goes in his direction and he closes it in the plus 50 pips after losing a figure... "I told you so." I won't go any further, or I'll say what I think in plain English again, without diplomacy.

Strange, I don't have that strategy. You've got a contrived one, nothing more. You're swearing in your mind and only in your mind, understand that. I don't trade the way you write. And I didn't close anything at 50 pips and I don't intend to. I need a 1000-pip rocket, understand 1000-pip!

new-rena:
It was about SME volumes here. When I graphically plotted the CME levels, I got that there would always be buying at the top and selling at the bottom. That is, the currency market is a huge lock. The price is always tending to the middle of this lock. To display such a lock in real time, you can only use the information from such a source, in which it will be also in real time. The question is whether there will be a discrepancy between the current price in the forex and the estimated price in the loc?
Whose buying and selling, that's the point. To see those buys and sells that don't fit into this pattern, you need to follow the positions regularly rather than drawing a picture once.

stranger:
Whose purchases and sales, that's the point. In order to see those sales and purchases that do not fit into this scheme, one should follow the positions regularly, not just draw a picture.

Agreed. I drew and parsed the SME website in real time. The pictures are in your profile. You know very well about that. I screwed up on the 10 minute delay - you know that, too. That's what I'm saying, it's not the website, it's something else.

Also said - it's impossible to drain. That the price really diverges and goes to the middle of such a position. Even if I parse the CME site I can earn, but not much. The reason - again - is the delay.

iIDLERr:

How about maths? Don't get snippy... politely and intelligently

how to modify Markowitz to make it closer to reality - a portfolio of PAMMs...

new-rena:

Согласен. Я рисовал и парсил сайт СМЕ в режиме реального времени. Картинки у тебя в профиле. Ты прекрасно знаешь об этом. Обломался я на задержке в 10 минут - тоже знаешь. Вот и говорю, что нужен не сайт а что то другое.

Также говорил - слить невозможно. Что цена действительно расходится и идёт в середину такого лока. Даже если парсить сайт СМЕ, то можно зарабатывать, но мало.

new-rena
:

Agreed. I drew and parsed the SME website in real time. The pictures are in your profile. You know very well about that. I screwed up on the 10-minute delay - you know that, too. That's what I'm saying, it's not the website, it's something else.

Also said - it is impossible to drain. That the price really diverges and goes to the middle of such a loc. Even if you parse the CME site, you can make money, but not much.

The second thing is that the futures have to be monitored too, Idler told you more than once that the options are only a part of the market and a small part of it.

There is no need to parse anything, on the moon and yen the price is just in the middle of that "loc" forgotten when it went, so if you trade based on that, it will not be a "little profit" but a quick dump.

stranger:

The second thing is that the futures should also be monitored, the same Eidler told you more than once that options are only a part of the market and a small part of it.

You don't need to parse anything, on the moon and the yen the price is just in the middle of that "loc" forgot when it went, so if you trade based on that, it won't be "little gain" but a quick dump.

I was monitoring both futures and options at the same time. That's why I had an excellent and real-time view of what was going on. I mean who did what, what was the reaction to market actions - everything was happening in real time, I saw it all with my own eyes. I have also seen the work of markets through these levels. Everything was clear and I could see it with my own eyes. I could even tell what time it happened. I was constantly building charts, also in real time.

And when I wrote to you about the market being a lock, what was the first time you answered me?

You replied that they would put me in a coffin for saying that. Remember????

After that, I keep thinking - who are you, what is your function here?

new-rena:

I monitored both futures and options at the same time. That is why I could see the full picture of what was happening in real time. That is, who was doing what, what was the reaction to market actions - all in real time, I saw everything with my own eyes. I have also seen the work of markets through these levels. Everything was clear and I could see it with my own eyes. I could even tell what time it happened. I was constantly building charts, also in real time.

And when I wrote to you about the market being a lock, what was the first time you answered me?

You replied that they would put me in a coffin for saying that. Remember????

You can't monitor the futures via SME in real time, much less see mm work. For purely technical reasons. And those reasons are that on SME, even "floor" traders will only know the OI, i.e., the contracts remaining in hand, after the close of trading, and all others only the next day.

That's why I laughed at Tuma when he posted the fifteen minute chart with the OI indicator.

You only saw 15-20% of the market and drew totally wrong conclusions.

Reason: