Make your first million - page 90

Alexander Laur:
He's a beauty! I somehow believe that in time you will realise your dream! (This is without irony).
Eventually when inflation eats away at the dollar and a million quid for a rouble (that's ironic).

George Merts:
No irony - that's if Daniel has enough to formalise the system and write its rules at least on paper. Or better yet, score it in the EA and test it on history. On the contrary, I don't think he will be enough for that.
The main thing is to have enough to the end of the year and not to give up on all my efforts. And then we will see what the master will do.

Alexey Busygin:
They have many methods, which one?
All the ones I know. And George is right - formalising them all is no easy task... it may not be enough somewhere. But I'm stubborn.

Alexey Busygin:
Eventually, when inflation eats up the dollar and a million quid will be given for a rouble (that's ironic).
Ugh, ugh, ugh, ugh. By the way, the choice of currency is an important success factor ))

Million

Daniil Stolnikov:
yeah, i've been in an unequal fight. my opponent's been tough. my hat's off to him.

Well, there's a counterattack for every blow. Fear not, evil Puppet, for your fiasco is at hand.

so how's it going with the million? any luck?

I've had it so far this year.

valeriy odintsov:

so how's it going with the million? any luck?

I've had it so far this year.

Everything's on ointment.

Daniil Stolnikov:
Ugh ugh ugh ugh. By the way the choice of currency is an important success factor ))
yes the more it fluctuates the higher the chance of earning

Alexey Busygin:
Yeah, the more it fluctuates, the better the chance of earning.
No - I mean the currency of the deposit. Just as long as it does not depreciate)) You have to make a deposit in yuan.

Daniil Stolnikov:
No - I mean the currency of the deposit. Just as long as it doesn't depreciate)). You have to deposit it in yuan.
Yuan too, it may fluctuate better bury it in your local currency to cover at least a sack of potatoes
Reason: