Prop trading - is it a scam or is it good? - page 5

prostotrader:

Keep laughing...

But I'm using the 8% to build a house in the suburbs...

It's hard to believe that your parents probably inherited it, or zhenushkin parents helped your daughter not to disgrace herself, and you personally invested too, of course, for $ 5k maximum, I would have bet a hundred quid on such a deal.

Кеша Рутов:

It's hard to believe that your parents probably left you an inheritance or your wife's parents helped you so that your daughter wouldn't disgrace herself. And you personally invested a maximum of $5,000, I would have bet a hundred quid on it.

Son!

Never stick your head in a noose, especially for money.

prostotrader:

Good for you, post a photo of your mansion...

When you post a photo of yours I'll think about it )

TheXpert:
When you post a picture of yours, I'll think about it.)

I showed the construction site

Aleksey Vyazmikin:

A lot of people have heard about proprietary Forex trading, but here I came across an advertisement for proprietary trading on Forts, which made me generally interested after I got acquainted with the terms and conditions.

In brief, you risk your own money, but you share the profit with a proprietary firm that gives you money for CS.

You pay a commission every day, the amount depends on the profit you make and your trading style (Intraday or Intravik).

There are strict requirements for money management, in terms of drawdown/loss per day - 50% of your funds.

If i've got sluggishly running EAs/trading ideas that seldom have signal but i don't want to freeze my funds for them, my stops are short enough and i think, why not use such service, besides i get EA with ratio 3 (if closing inside week) and 20 (if trading intraday, i should close before each clearing).

Trading is done via Quick, but I think I can still manage it via MT5.

Or there is a catch in these companies?

1. The loss is 100% yours, and you share the profits, the most raking 50% demand(roll).

2. For large funds, there should be better conditions on commission.

If you have not been given better conditions and demand profit % - screw you. Lazy money people or on the difference in commission (the exchange gives better conditions) earn or %.

The exchange needs liquidity, so they are looking for options how to create it without risking their own funds.

I also wonder at what point these bastards are asking for % of profits).

3. In fact it's the usual leverage on xforex. If so, why do you need this ebanatorium with the exchange, clearing, piddly trading session, stoplists and other nonsense?

prostotrader:

I showed you the construction site.

So no one knows where the money comes from and whether it is your construction in general, maybe you alphonse or heir, which is more likely, it is certainly not on the forex riches. In addition, in the deep suburbs can build and a couple dozen kosarey$, not much credit, sold his parents' flat and decided to move into the countryside.

Кеша Рутов:

So no one knows where the money comes from and whether it is your construction in general, maybe you alphonse or heir, which is more likely, it is certainly not on the forex riches. In addition, in the deep suburbs, you can build and a couple dozen kosarey$, not much credit, sold his parents' flat and decided to move into nature.

What does Forex have to do with it? The man shares his trading strategy on the exchange. In this strategy, in ONE transaction the profit is equal to the % rate of the Central Bank. In a year, such transactions can be very large (depending on market) and the final annual income is much more than the % rate of the Central Bank. You do not need anyone here to prove anything, if you do not like the strategy, go on, plummet forex.

The fact that they charge a commission on profits rather than outright, I think, is a plus... Really, it depends on what kind of commission...

Кеша Рутов:

So no one knows where the money comes from or if it is your construction site at all

And there's only a pit, no mansion. That's what I'm talking about.

Who cares about the construction site? The man just offered a real opportunity to earn without risk, even if it is little but it is a guaranteed source of income, not a loss, and you are jumping at him to prove it.
Reason: