Make your first million - page 71

R0MAN:

Yes... :-)

"Maybe tomorrow at the bet" or maybe today at something else... It's all coffee grounds...

We got a relative of Baba Vanga on our hands, don't we? )) Did you predict yesterday's decline to the support line and its breakdown? So, what's the next move? It will be interesting to hear it!!! ))

mmmoguschiy:
1. Да тут у нас родственник бабы Ванги нарисовался как я погляжу? ))

2) You must have predicted yesterday's fall of the dollar to the support line and its breakdown a week in advance? So that's it - predict its future course? It will be interesting to hear it!!! ))

1. :-)No.

2. I'm being nice. No evil intentions. I'm not making any predictions.

Here I am looking at support, resistance, breakdown and rebound of A. Gerchik.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=751J7iM3FGM

I asked him to send me his trading algorithm for trading in Russia. Emailed it to agerchik@gmail.com.

By the way, it is parity on the Euro. :-)

267. А. Герчик. Как заработать в кризис
267. А. Герчик. Как заработать в кризис
  • www.youtube.com
Вебинары для трейдеров - http://vyatskiy.blogspot.ru/ Канал организаторов вебинара компании SDGtrade - https://www.youtube.com/user/SDGtrade Подписка на курс...

R0MAN:

It's all coffee grounds...

Well, that's the main thing about MMMoguchy!

Look at how he describes his trading! This is a detective story, and not the fulfillment of rules of TS ! It's not important for him to make money, it's important for him to "get a drive", and he is clearly good at it.

In this case, the naked eye does not see a single clear trading rule. The brightest example - he uses levels, but he cannot formulate the rules that clearly say when the level appears, how long it exists and how it affects trade actions. If you compare the description of MMMoguchy's trading, say, with my description - you would say "tedious" about my description, while his description is worth reading.

That kind of trading is "coffee grounds". I think that no one doubts that MMMoguchiy has lost more than one deposit. This trader will lose millions of dollars, until he formalizes his TS. But he will get a great deal of drive. Let us wish him good luck.

R0MAN:

1. :-)No.

2. I'm being nice. No evil intentions. I'm not making any predictions.

Here I am looking at support, resistance, breakdown and rebound of A. Gerchik.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=751J7iM3FGM

I asked him to send me his trading algorithm for trading in Russia. Emailed it to agerchik@gmail.com.

By the way, it is parity on the Euro. :-)

I'm not being mean )) Just kidding)). Well think about it - who could know this in advance (I mean the dollar)? But it's a temporary phenomenon, just to confuse the situation. Seasonality... Weather cataclysms in the US. At the extremes, things will even out - again, unexpectedly... No one will be expecting that. By the way probably today, although they are expecting September
In short everything has been calculated and accounted for a long time ago. The current drawdown is just a temporary phenomenon. I really liked Rena's drawing - how the yield curve should look like - like a ribbed contraceptive - alternating narrowing and widening of the balance and equity lines; the main thing is that both go clearly upwards. )) Currently forming the second wave )))

Laryx:

That's the main thing about MMMoguchy!

You should see how he describes his trading! It's a detective story, not the fulfillment of TS rules! It's not important for him to make money, it's important for him to "get a drive", and he is clearly good at it.

In this case, the naked eye does not see a single clear trading rule. The brightest example - he uses levels, but he cannot formulate the rules that clearly say when the level appears, how long it exists and how it affects trade actions. If you compare the description of MMMgoody's trading, with, say, my description - you would say "tedious" about my description, while his description is worth reading.

That kind of trading is "coffee grounds". I think that no one doubts that MMMoguchiy has lost more than one deposit. This trader will lose millions of dollars, until he formalizes his TS. But he will get a great deal of drive. Let us wish him luck.

Thanks for the review. Well, at least I'm good for something in your eyes - a colorful trading descriptor Thanks for the tip ;)

in short, a bummer...

_new-rena:
In short, a bummer...

I don't seem to have drained it yet...

Not only will he not have a million, he won't even have a thousand.

What happened? Is the balance conflict with equity again?

_new-rena:
In short, a bummer...
Let's not get ahead of ourselves ))

Laryx:

I don't think he's done it yet...

MMMmoguchy stopped posting reports... Not only will he not have a million, he won't even have a thousand.

It would be nice to have something to show )). A drawdown is a drawdown...) Well, here you go. It's not a day like any other.

Reason: