EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 789

1646 GMT [Dow Jones] EUR/USD hit an intraday low at 1.4319 from 1.4531 late Wed as investors'

appetite for riskier assets waned amid lingering global credit concerns and the reaction post-FOMC.

EURUSD low reached for today.... :)

Bought 1.4317 ; stop 1.4287 ; profit 1.4550 ; may bounce back a bit....

chepikds >> :
Bought 1.4317 ; stop 1.4287 ; profit 1.4550 ; might pull back a bit....

Isn't it early? Should we at least wait for a reversal figure?

vic2008 писал(а) >>

1646 GMT [Dow Jones] EUR/USD hit an intraday low at 1.4319 from 1.4531 late Wed as investors'

appetite for riskier assets waned amid lingering global credit concerns and the reaction post-FOMC.

EURUSD low reached for today.... :)

so now going to 1.45 ?

vic2008 >> :

Isn't it early? Can't we at least wait for the spread figure?

So the pattern has already sort of started to be drawn, the downward movement is fading (short term).

I would like to go to the north of course)))) so that from there I could go to the south with a huge lot))))

20:40 - still too early to go north...

Noterday >> :

Of course I would like to go to the north)))) so that from there I could go to the south in a huge lot))))

20:40 - and yet it's still too early to head north...

Can you imagine how many now want to do it ...

Some people want it because they're buying in full, thinking they're about to turn around.

Others to sell higher and get a bigger profit.

Nevertheless, it is all a daily hard and bloody work, worth the nerves and lost years of life.

And no one wants to give up, that's why "trends" are squeezing out most of the traders hoping for a quick reversal.

Well, since so many want to, maybe they can move the market? :))

if we don't go north today, we'll roll back to asia. A sure thing

Noterday >> :
Well, if many want, maybe they are able to move the market? :))

A market this strong and trendy does not just turn around.

P.S. Because, as we have found out, many people want to either close their purchases higher (which is nothing more than selling what they bought) or sell higher. Which means that the slightest upward spurt will be followed by an even bigger downward spurt. This is the main sign of a trend that many are looking for.

P.P.S. Good luck to all and good trends!

Reason: