Make your first million - page 99

Alexey Busygin:
Here we are at 100, the euro is getting stronger, getting ready to rise
Happy Jubilee Yes, the eurik is not going to roll back - just up

Daniil Stolnikov:
Happy Jubilee. Yeah, the eurik's not gonna roll back.
Well, I'm already tightening positions, so I'll be making dough soon.

Daniil Stolnikov:
Who do you lend money to? You lend it to Vasya Pupkin on the internet?
Yeah, him too. Only a company sets me up with Vasya, that's where the office is. The risk of Vasya's sloppiness isn't mine either. I just pay the company a % of my net profits into the statutory fund.

Alexey Busygin:
Well, I've already pulled up my position, I'm about to make some dough.
I don't know - there's some people out there

moskitman:
Yeah, him too. Only a company sets me up with Vasya, and that's where the office is. The risks of Vasya's sloppiness aren't mine either. I just pay the company a % of my net profits into the statutory fund.
Attaboy! And from what, your net profits?

Daniil Stolnikov:
I don't know - there's some of them first turners out there.
But I know, I have a red line lined up to 1.15, and from there, it will be even higher to 1.2. Finally back in the old channel, now I will trawl upstream

moskitman:
Yeah, him too. Only a company sets me up with Vasya, that's where the office is. The risks on Vasya's sloppiness aren't mine either. I just pay the company a % of my net profits into the statutory fund.

Is it risk-free?

You could also be cheated by the company.

And if Vasya doesn't pay it back, whose risk is it? The insurance company? It could also go bankrupt.

Alexey Busygin:
Attaboy! Since when is it a clean pimple?
The guy's pouring - and he doesn't even think about the words... Probably minus the electricity...

Alexey Busygin:
Attaboy! Since when is this a clean slate?

1%...2%/day

Note - the deduction is not from $50, but from $12. That is from the net profit.

Zogman:

Is that risk-free?

You can be cheated by the company too.

And if Vasya doesn't pay back whose risk? The insurance company? It could also go bankrupt.

Well, it may come to an absurd conclusion. The employer won't be the "employer", the bank will go bankrupt, the car will move...
The point is different: for me (there) the risk is a force majeure, not an everyday occurrence, like in Forex.

Read yourselves: swindle! Ponzi scheme! Vasya will not give it back! There is no risk without it!

And all because you got used to be screwed every day and you continue to swallow it.

Daniil Stolnikov:
The comrade is pouring - and he doesn't even think about the words... probably minus the electricity.
We don't pour. Unless you're very stupid. We have borrowers "pouring". We do.
Reason: